Good article on CNN, When religious beliefs become evil. 4 signs

by wha happened? 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

wh: the often metnioned rumour that the GB really know what day armageddon is, but they aren't telling

Yep, the GB really DO know when Armageddon is coming, and so do all us apostates: NEVER!

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

I got that impresion too. when my sister came to visit in 09.. (she is in) .. we some how were talking about the Book Study change .. and she said

"It was to much of a burden.. heavy sigh.. " .. I felt sorry for her.. then I said .. what I had heard..

" I heard it was because, they 'going' to crack down on Terrorist groups.. and any meeting in a home 'could' be considered a .....""

She lit up!! and said " They Know Something!!!"

I was like thinking she is in and doesn't even 'know' why they do things ... WTF ... begining of my awaking..

• Heaven
    Heaven

Here are some questions you can ask someone in a group that appears to be high mind controlled or a cult, especially if they are trying to recruit you into the group:

1) If I needed to, am I allowed to accept life saving medical treatments to save my life? Am I allowed to receive medical treatments for conditions that are not life threatening?

2) If I join but later decide to leave the group, will the friends I made while in the group continue to be my friends?

3) Am I allowed to raise questions or concerns, especially to the leader(s)? If I do not get satisfactory answers or actions towards the items I raise, is there a mechanism in place for me to escalate these? Can I expect satisfactory results?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit