Under construction but live - FREEMINDS 2.0

by Dogpatch 22 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty

It looks excellent Randy well done.

Got your PM and replied.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Well at least Harvey was nice... not like the $$%%^&%^$ Ted Jaracz that Knorr INTENTIONALLY brought in to screw the rest of the new GB, whom both Knorr and his buddy Franz HATED. Just listen to Freddy's Gilead lecture in 1975 and I don't even need to comment on it! And you question my article on the WT's Unholy Trinity?!?

http://freeminds.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3200:how-the-watchtowers-unholy-trinity-speaks&catid=16:ethics&Itemid=702

(See how these long URLs are ridiculous in Joomla? )

Now where is the URL to that speech... I was in the audience and was dumbfounded, but didn't bring a tape recorder. But someone else did? This talk will blow your mind.

http://freeminds.org/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=category&id=6:mp3s-voice-podcasts&Itemid=675

Scroll down a bit until you come to:

Fred Franz rejects "Governing Body" idea at 1975 Gilead Graduation

Have popcorn and beer handy, and invite a friend.

Dogz

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Here is what happened when Harley Miller was on a "long call" in the hallway when it was 30 degrees below zero and he just HAD to take a pee while he was in the hallway on the phone:

This was 30 feet from my window at about 2AM when the day the Margaret Hotel was supposed to open, and the city had just declared it sub-code because of all the wood and couldn't get inside because the wooden framework was too dangerous, and so the fire burned for ONE WEEK before they could finaslly put it out! A firetruck laid stuck in two feet deep of frozen snow on the street below until it thawed and they could remove their truck!

Guess what? Then the Society bought the property!

Harley must have been proud to have help in putting it out.

Or was he peeing gasoline???

We'll NEVER KNOW....

Dogz

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Did Harley Miller start or try to stop the Margaret Fire?

He was on the phone and it was a long call, and so he couldn't wait even though it was 30 below...

or was he peeing gasoline???

Curiously, the WT bought the Margaret Hotel and rebuilt it right after. I wonder if Harley got to live there with his wife Brook.

Or maybe he could get away from her there. At least he might have got his own private phone line. :-))

Randy

:-))

Randy

• Scott77
    Scott77

"On the other hand, CRIMINAL behavior by WT leaders will be irreverently exposed! If you like intelligent talk shows, you will probably enjoy it."

This is one of my attraction to freemind. Hope for the more. Thank you Randy.

Scott77

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Good to see you up and about again Randy. The new site looks great.

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

Great to see the news. Freeminds was one of the first sites I read when on the way out. I'll be sure to keep up with the revamped site.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

I haven't set up the site, so don't credit me. I'm just beginning to learn it now that most of my backlogged work is almost up-to-date.

But thanks anyway!

Randy

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

I wish you the best of luck with your rollout Randy!

zed

• tornapart
    tornapart

Great to see Randy, and the humour side is a brilliant idea and I think you're so right about that! Will look forward to browsing it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit