Law Enforcement Knew Bombing Was Going To Happen?

by metatron 28 Replies latest jw friends

• soontobe
    soontobe
    I don't buy what he's selling.

Well you still listen every damn morning dontcha? Does it help the hangovers or make them worse?

• Satanus
    Satanus

A lot of people are highly entertained by crap. There are: sitcoms, the 3 stooges, tv preachers, hollywood gossip, rap, funniest home videos, the daily news ....

S

• Talk22
    Talk22

NeckRockBeardTalk, don't you have some recycleables to sort?

Berengeria and busy bee are american citizens but they were born in north korea. Now they take vacation back to home town of Puhntang in the summer. So very nice they very proud of north korea. Good food for every one and so much nice government. They rike it very much. They can tell their friends about poor americans and recycrables.

• metatron
    metatron

The latest news is that the suspect in the boat was unarmed - while the media/police were reporting a gun battle.

and the FBI? Read "The Brothers Bulger" and learn about how a brutal murderer and career criminal kept escaping prosecution for years in Massachusetts because the FBI protected him. Goes to credibility, your Honor......

Russia is now saying they kept giving warnings about the older brother but were ignored. I wonder why?.....

metatron

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

the bombers' mom, is declaring: "why did the USA not protect my children"................ yep, we are responsible for their children's behavior!

let's fund another $100million on helping the criminals (not getting themselves hurt)

• ablebodiedman
  • metatron
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

You all know that the Boston PD wear turbans under thier hats! Proof! How easily you are led astray by the media! Get a life.

• metatron
    metatron

It is nothing less than astonishing to me that the whole war with Iraq was a fraud AND that NATO agents murdered innocent people in Europe in the '70's/80's in staged terrorist events and no one gets upset (Operation Gladio)

It's just accepted, ho-hum, and conspiracy theories are ridiculed. Really amazing.

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit