Law Enforcement Knew Bombing Was Going To Happen?

by metatron 28 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/chambliss-law-enforcement-agency-may-have-known-ab/nXT7x/

A US Senator thinks a law enforcement agency (unnamed) may have known about the Boston Bombing before it happened.

A New Hampshire state legislator has publically said that the bombing was a Black Ops setup. This remark sparked immediate controversy and denial.

An ex-FBI employee is reported to have said that the two bombers were recruited and paid by the FBI (Russia Today)

Glen Beck has triggered the interest of several Congressmen who want to know the full story about Saudi involvement in the bombing.

This is getting interesting....

metatron

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

I think your summary somewhat overstates what Sen. Chambliss said. He told the press that someone in law enforcement may have "dropped the ball" with some kind of intelligence, which is a far cry from a conspiracy theory about a "black ops setup" or the FBI causing the whole thing. If it's a conspiracy, how did they convince a 19 year old college kid to risk death or in the best case scenario, certain life in prison?

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I call BS

• soontobe
    soontobe
    A New Hampshire state legislator has publically said that the bombing was a Black Ops setup. This remark sparked immediate controversy and denial.

I'm not saying that's what happened with the Boston bombing, but it's not like our goverment hasn't considered doing something like this before. The only things we know about are those that have been declassified because they are now old. But the CIA had a plan to execute false flag acts of terrorism to drum up support for attacking Cuba in the 1960s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Any theory that includes Glen Beck, is lunacy. I listen to Glen every morning. He's either crazy as a loon, or making bank on crazy as a loon listeners. Probably both.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

No doubt there will be hard questions asked, because the FBI did interview one of the bombers based on a request from russia. That is a far cry from a conspiracy. If the FBI acually wanted to cause a bombing to happen, would they have used a person they had a record of investigating? Its ludicrous. Its really easy to second guess what happened in view of what happened, but do you really think the FBI is interested in harming American citizens for some political motive? How silly. If there were intelligence failures, then that will be corrected. Glen Beck is a lunatic.

• mP
    mP

What a load of crock, the police, fbi always know after but they never do anything. Just like all bible readers, they always find prophecies after the fact but never before.

• talesin
    talesin

Metatron, unlike the story about the FBI being informed of Russia's suspicions of the one brother (which was true), this one comes from Glen Beck. HUGE red flag.

xo

tal

• soontobe
    soontobe
    I listen to Glen every morning.

Seriously?

He's either crazy as a loon, or making bank on crazy as a loon listeners.

Sounds like he's making bank on you.

• NoRegrets
    NoRegrets

This is not 'getting interesting'! It's disgusting! Another grave tragedy hijacked as an excuse to stoke anti-government, tea party conspiracy nutjobs! Shame for perpetuating such an obvious falsehood during such a horrific incident!

No Regrets

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit