Tangled Movie

by enigma1863 7 Replies latest jw friends

• enigma1863
    enigma1863

I think every JW should watch the movie Tangled. Repunzel is literally in a watchtower. Everyone outside her watchtower is considered evil and dangerous.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

My 15 year old daughter watches it every chance she gets. I wonder...

• free2beme
    free2beme

You can find things that remind you, in just about any movie. I personally liked the Matrix the best.

• Stubborn Disbeliever
    Stubborn Disbeliever

LOL! So true!

• Dagney
    Dagney

You can find things that remind you, in just about any movie.

That is so true. I think we are more conscious of it being out of the borg. It takes great effort to break free of being controlled, and we are sensitive to it everywhere we see it.

I was sitting in my brother's (elder COBE) house at the time my mother was ready to die. We were watching the Wizard of Oz and even though I have seen it 100 times in my life, it felt like the first time I really got it. Nobody else in the room (all JW's) were experiencing what I was; not in the same place.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

funny this was one of the movies my husband made me watch when I was waking up.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Mother knows best!

Yep! Pretty similar!

• TD
    TD
    You can find things that remind you, in just about any movie.

Very true.

Tangled was cute, but the one movie that has touched my JW wife more than anything else is the movie, Chocolat.

I asked her, "If you had lived in Lansquenet-sous-Tannes, would you have boycotted the chocolaterie?"

She said, "No. I judge people by their heart. I would never let somebody tell me who I could associate with!"

Oops...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit