Watchtower-Free

The God of love speaks through a Watchtower representative

The speaker is

Ciro Aulicino 2007

This is the JWfacts condensed version

http://www.jwfacts.com/video/ciro-district-convention-talk.mp4

• ballistic
    ballistic

Sorry, had to turn it off as I started feeling sick.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

I think I've heard this before and just can't make myself listen again. It's all sick sh*t!

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

This is the JWfacts condensed version

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Related:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/193899/1/The-stupid-ants-at-the-Watchtower-Society

Amazingly, the youtube that had Ciro's talk is removed by Youtube for containing "Shocking and disgusting content"

http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/fwA9KX5WJTM

I wonder if Ciro had to go before a JC for calling the GB "ants" who shouldn't even be talking about "Generation". Probably not.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

"slaughter of billions in convention talk"

More eventful than most convention talks then.

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

I haven't watched it, yet, but one of my favorite scriptures nowadays is Amos 5:18 which, in part, says: "Woe to those who are craving the day of Jehovah!"

• Badfish
    Badfish

What an entertaining talk. I actually listened to the whole thing.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Watchtower - Free...I will have to take your word on what this Crazyman had to say. Just the first few seconds...listening to the cadence and tone of his voice...has made me...Re-traumatized. I tried to listen. At 30 seconds I had to turn it off.

It is like an Interment Camp indoctrination speech. Or, it is like listening to Hitler and his Elite. In a soothing voice..."Please go in and take a shower. We want you to feel wonderful and clean. Take all your clothes off. Don't forget the # of the box you put your things in, so you "may" return and fetch them. We are sorry it is a crowded communal shower, but you understand, nice hot water is expensive, that is why you are so bunched together. Have no fear. Come, come into the showers..." Everyone who heard that soothing, yet commanding voice, was dead and carried out, within the hour.

Mankind's cruelty to man for what? Prestige, power, glory, money. The Watch Tower does the same. They want us to be their drones, their slaves. They want to use us for their own, glorification, then throw us away. Sick.

I am crying. I can't listen to those speeches anymore. I treasure my sanity too much. Those are crazy robot making talks!

Lois...not laughing

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Cult speak......................................................... HATE speech

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit