Defrauding the elderly ,the following story appeared on ex-jw.com

by raymond frantz 14 Replies latest jw friends

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

this is not my family guys ,this is a story which I found very interesting on ex-jw.org and wanted to share with you .My personal expirience is at the begining of the post about defrauding members of the cong

• wasblind
    wasblind

Wasblind" I always heard it's the disfellowshiped kids responsiblity to take over the roles of "care-giver" and "meal provider" while the "good elders and elderettes" are preaching the Watchtower's Mantra from Coffee Shop to Coffee Shop!

We had dealt with devious members of the Tower who knew the "disfellowshiped kids were more emotionally loving and had consciences than active JWs", I swear I heard this told several times my friends!________A A

Yes AA

I witnessed an active member havin' to move into their disfellowshiped childs home

when they were released from the hospital

When I ask the sister who I accompanied in field service, about this Arrangement

She said witnesses are allowed to have contact in times like this

I think it' so wrong on so many level's to separate people from their loved ones

who have to care for them in the end

Soooooooo Wrong !!!!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

SLAVENOMORE:

I wonder if there is more than meets the eye in this painful story, but totally agree with you that any family have to take an active interest in an elderly parent.

I can personally attest to this with my elderly non-JW dad. An elderly parent who is losing their memory is VERY vulnerable to individuals who are after their money. Their vulnerability is heightened by the fact they are lonely and forgetful.

Thankfully, my Dad doesn't belong to any God-damned church!! However, we have instructed him not to befriend strangers (yeah, sounds like a child) and also not to engage in conversation with telemarketers. We get his statements and have frozen his credit and put his number on do-not-call.

We feel we have to act like police.

• ballistic
    ballistic

My wicked ex- step father always repeated to us that we'd get nothing as it would go to the Watchtower. Can you feel the love brothers?

• Refriedtruth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit