GATED COMMUNITIES IN PUERTO RICO: ACCESS CODES and REMOTES must be provided to the WATCHTOWER CORPORATION by APRIL 23, 2013...

by Calebs Airplane 33 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

. . . gated communities are perhaps the last resort of the WTBTS to squeeze money out of somewhat affluent people.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

By the same token, shouldn't WT bethel provide access keys to outsiders? As I recall, Puerto Rico's bethel has a locked front gate and requires access keys to get inside the buildings to knock on the doors of the residents.

So if Watchtower should get full access to all gated communities, shouldn't WT provide keys to Mormons, Catholics, politicians, and anybody else? Shouldn't everyone else have the same freedom of speech?

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

That's fine! I hope that all apostates, including the AAWA will get the same access to all brooklyn facilities!

• okage
    okage

Okay, I was wrong about the Puerto Rican court comment, but that totally changes the point of the statement, right? All american courts are a sham, the only difference between my original statement and the corrected statement is that if it was Puerto Rico's courts, I expected better from them.

@Billy: That'd be awesome! Mormons taking the Society to court to allow them access to the residential dorms of Bethel so they could preach.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

But...wait a minute.......isn't field service just personal ministry and not organised by the WTS? This is strange.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

And if any crimes were committed inside the gated community, wouldn't WT and the local JWs become suspect? Their "court victory" could quickly lead them to greater liability.

It would be interesting to require WT bethel to give access to exJWs, then we have a series of "slip & fall injuries" where WT becomes liable.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

The magagers of each gated bldg/complex should notify all the residents that all they have to do is call the nearest KH and be put on the DNC list. Imagine the KH getting flooded with calls from all the residents that are now going to have to stand by for an annoying knock at the door at about 9:45 AM.

• designs
    designs

Billy- fair is fair

Can you imagine self guided tours by outsiders being forced on the Wt.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

This is so hilarious.

This situation really has a potential to backfire on watchtower Corporation.

If I lived in a gated community I would be ticked off.

I bet all these gated communities in Puerto Rico have their own websites or webpages it would be easy to contact them to help them get on the do not call list.

This could be a PR nightmare for the rubes at watchtower.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I assume that PR Is folded into the federal circuit that encompasses Mas s. The, 2nd circuit, NY, used to have the Virgin Islands. I read a law review article concerning this case for fear they could have ready access to private NYC buildings.

If I recall correctly, the case is fact ltd to PR. No other jurisdiction has such a percentage of gated communities. They are closer to public roads than gated communities in actual states.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit