by QUEENIE 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Fred:
    Preach you can, save you can't.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Kenneson,

I can't save not one person, it is up to them.

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Maybe you should just send them a copy of your lovely newsletter!

I'm sure glad we don't vote anymore like we did before we got the truth. Now we get to complain about everything ALL the politicians do!
    [SYN], UADA - Unseen Apostate Directorate, Africa

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

WOW - now I know what this is all about---DAN HALL of REVEAL MINISTRIES SPOTTED at our residence IN THE LAST YEAR coming inside first time 4 2 hrs AND the 2ND time 4 1hr. and the horrors of it all exchanging a hug or two--BOTH INSIDE where only GOD saw and outside by his car I do not know about DAN but I am celibate--NOW mind you the KH is only 4 blocks away--I guess besides BLOOD GUILT / gossip enters into things now -- THINGS IS GETTIN GOOD folk....I LOVS YA

• mustang
    mustang

Try something like this.

Disclaimer: nothing that I write or utter is to be considered legal advice. Consult proper counsel for such matters.

Further, all that I write or utter, is considered to be protected by religious freedom under the 1st Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, as the "free exercise" and "freedom of speech" clauses.

START HERE:
    NOTICE: RELEASE OF LIABILITY
    IN THE MATTER OF MY SALVATION

Name of Addressee
    Mailing address
    City, State, zip code

Date of mailing
    (Insert date here)

NOTICE OF TORTIOUS CONDUCT
    PLEASE TAKE NOTICE: Your practice of evangelizing, proselytizing and debating religious issues constitutes tortious conduct through the intentional infliction of mental distress.

STATEMENT OF COMPLAINT
    I have, over the years, been subjected to mental distress by various conduct which, in general, is enumerated in Exhibit A. The specific instances are too numerous to mention here.

This conduct includes virtually continuous verbal assault to attempt to force certain religious views upon me. This practice stems from the view that my salvation is a matter of XXXX's personal responsibility, instead of being a matter of my personal responsibility. In this self-imposed position of authority, he has, at times made decisions in my name. These decisions have directed other people into my life, resulting in considerable annoyance. Further, this includes attempting to invade my private life at every available instance. That includes involving others to implement changes in my life.

The cessation of these attempts to change my life has been requested repeatedly, without any compliance.

DEMAND FOR ACTION
    I am of sound mind, and have thoroughly examined the many aspects of religion and salvation. Having given all these matters due consideration, and having achieved both the age of reason and the age of majority, I hereby release you (XXXX) of any and all further obligation to pursue my salvation. I agree to hold you harmless in the specific matter of my salvation. This includes any obligations real or imagined in the specific matter of my salvation, regardless of origin. Those origins include, but are not limited to God, man and/or any organization. I find no need for the efforts being exerted to convince me of any doctrine or teaching, whatsoever. I recognize that I am responsible for my own further endeavors.

Further, being sound of body, I am able to locate any person or object that I need for purposes of salvation. For this reason, there is no need to direct any other person to approach me.

ULTIMATUM
    You will cease and desist all further efforts in regards to preaching to me or seeking my salvation in any form. This includes the engagement of other individuals in any fashion. Associated documents and exhibits will define the aforementioned undesirable conduct. Continuance of such actions shall be deemed an act of harassment, which would be actionable. If that is necessary, a Restraining Order or other civil remedies may be sought. Those civil remedies would include Civil Rights actions and filing complaints for harassment. Further, details of the more reprehensible acts will provided to your religious leaders for appropriate action.

[Your signature]

Attachment: see Exhibit A

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

thanks Mustang -- MUCH LOVE to you..I hope you do not mind I am laugHng !!! lunch is being SERVED...

• mustang
    mustang

If the insurance companies can do it, why can't you???

Mustang

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

MUSTANG --- HEY you R kool -- you so choose you may private e-mail me to I am sure JEHOVAH will not mind one bit much less DAN HALL of Reveal Ministries....GOD works in mysteries ways does he not ??? WHO KNOWs being gang saved could have its advantages if I work it right---oh shit I am such an ass myself!!! talk at ya later MUSTAMG lov ya xoxoxoxox QUEENIE

• avengers
    avengers
    I am of sound mind, and have thoroughly examined the many aspects of religion and salvation.
  • QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

i AM of sound mind-- as sound as one is goung to get these days around these here parts !!!! peace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit