I DO NOT BELIEVE IT i am in shock

by QUEENIE 19 Replies latest jw friends

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

THE local JW elders ARE KISSIN our asses to try to get us back into the fold---membership must be really really low to resort to this -- queenie is in a state of shock....lov ya ((((hugs)))) they corner us at the local bus transit cuz it is public and not our private residence !!!! JWa will do anything wont they>>>>

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Queenie,

Believe me, they are not trying to kiss your asses. They are trying to gang save you.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

What are you going to do????

• LDH
    LDH

Fred says

They are trying to gang save you
    Would this be the opposite of 'gang rape?' heh heh

Hey Fred the Bible says wherever TWO OR MORE are gathered in Jesus' name, he would be. We don't have to go to a jillion meetings a week to be blessed by Jehovah.

Lisa

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

thanks for clearifying this BUT I do not want to be saved BY THEM I will decide and choose who I want to be be saved by..but it does come across as kissing ones ass at least this elder's verbal appoach--on his knees and of course because why in our case BLOOD GULT iS involved and I guess they is damned scared about now!!!! cheers !!!! HAVE A GOOD DAY

• AMarie
    AMarie

LOLOL @ Fred.

"Gang Save"? Sounds kinda like Gang Ra....Never Mind.

I know the feeling, Queenie. A few weeks ago, after being out for 2 1/2 years, and elder calls me out of the blue to meet with me. How he got my new number, I don't know, but he called me to encourage me to "come back to the fold". It took me totally by suprise, and out of shock, I agreed to meet with he and another elder. A few hours later, I realized what I had just done and called him back to cancel, saying I am satisfied with the way my life is now.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Fred,
    I beg to differ with you. It is not any human's job to save anyone. You seem to forget that men are only instruments to carry Jesus' message. The real Savior is Jesus. No JW or anyone else can save anyone. We must be careful not to think too highly of ourselves.

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Kenneson-

Chill. Freddy was borrowing that phrase from a comedian who once was making a joke about JW's. The comedian said so many JW's came to his door it was like they were trying to gang save him.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Lisa- Good point about Jesus , but there are only five meetings a week.

Kenneson - Don't tell me that we should not preach- Matthew 24:14

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

I will be kool--I will demand that the committee to kiss my feet NOT my ass any way I am a lady that I do know about mySelf.I did pick up on the fact he was being followed the second time he met up with US..he is an very much ok person and I pray he LEAVES the ORG no matter what and comes out we R 4 him though we aint much we iz kool and to know us is to love us !!!! ((((hugs)))) PEACE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit