What's the incentive for becoming a JW now? July 15th 2013 Watchtower

by dazed but not confused 36 Replies latest watchtower bible

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

a watcher: lol what? that is the same as saying "jehovah i dont care what you say ,you will let me in" jesus gave the requirment, please go and reread thoses verse and beg god for understanding(john 3:1-7)(luke 18:18-26) dude you can not bargin with what he requires.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

a watcher: isnt trust jehovah mean trusting his word, if you trust him than trust what jesus said "you must be born again" !

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Raven, I will enter into the kingdom in whatever way Jehovah allows. I don't need to know the details. I just need to trust Jehovah.

@ A Watcher. Perhaps you don't see the irony of your statement. Honestly however, I am glad you are here, reading "apostate" material, going directly against those who call themselves your spiritual leaders. It shows a line of dissent and free thought, even though you are fighting that right now. So just keep at it.

You should know however, that many of us here, have not "left Jehovah". Quite the contrary. Many here believe they are for the first time worshiping "in spirit and truth" and not subject to the Pharisaical treatment of those who would claim that you must listen to imperfect man, in order to be saved.

You should think about that a bit. When you do, no judgement here. People will welcome you, when everyone else you know turns you away.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Isn't it sad people actually believe the story at all? It breaks my heart to see people pretending that they're happy in the Watchtower when they're confidentially on Prozac - just a temporary depression, you understand. The Watchtower changes its story so often that you've just got to see the fallacy if you've been around long enough, but people still don't see it because they're afraid to. Wilful blindness. Very sad. The incentive for becoming a JW now? The same incentive for becoming a meth addict. You'll feel really good for awhile. The best you've ever felt in your life. And then it will very slowly rot out your brain and you'll get to die poor and miserable.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Wait, who is ruling heaven now?

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

now!!! what do you mean NOW!!! there never was any ... if you died before karma get on... you get resurection.. so you wasted your whole life selling magizines for FREE...

Aleast that was my take in 1986... so I took my chances .. whew! the gamble paid off ..

• steve2
    steve2

a watcher has everything he needs to be saved. Everything. That's why he doesn't need to post here. But he does. Which means he mustn't have everything he needs to be saved. Or maybe he has some needs that have nothing to do with being saved?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit