'Experiences' in Gay Nightclubs, Part Two!

by SYN 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

SYN...are you ever going to reveal that you are in fact female?

• joelbear
    joelbear

SYN, LOL.

So here's Joel walking around his favorite leather bar flagging navy blue right like always.

He walks up to this hot mutha 6 2 230, nice gut covered with hair front and back and he just knows he has found his hot butch top for the night.

He says hello and the guy opens his mouth and a voice like gardenias comes out and Joel's woo woo shrinks about 1/2 inch (no comments).

Sigh, why can't butch looking guys just be butch.

graffles.

Joel

• rem
    rem

Took my gay sis-in-law out to a couple gay bars in SF last night. Boy were they hopping! Super crowded and a cool vibe. Neither of us got hit on, though. Maybe everyone thought we were together? :) It was a pretty fun experience, but I prefer standing on the sidelines watching hot chicks dance with guys hotter than me in a straight club. Maybe someday I'll work up the nerve to get out on the dance floor.

rem

"We all do no end of feeling, and we mistake it for thinking." - Mark Twain
  • joelbear
    joelbear

2 rum and cokes = nerve

Joel

• rem
    rem

Thanks, Joel. I guess that means I'll have to stop being the designated driver. LOL

rem

"We all do no end of feeling, and we mistake it for thinking." - Mark Twain
  • SYN
    SYN

Well...I'm no WonderWoman!

I'm sure glad we don't vote anymore like we did before we got the truth. Now we get to complain about everything ALL the politicians do!
    [SYN], UADA - Unseen Apostate Directorate, Africa

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

syn, you are too funny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit