'Experiences' in Gay Nightclubs, Part Two!

by SYN 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• SYN
    SYN

Since the first "'Experiences' in Gay Nightclubs, Part One" thread proved to be so popular (~400 hits in about a day!), I figured I'd draw another 'experience' from my vast pool of, uh, 'service reports' and 'magazine routes' to share with you people. This one is quite a bit worse...

So there I am, minding my own business, looking for one of my friends. The club we were in was supremely crowded, so it was pretty hard to move around much - it was so crowded that the only way you could dance was horizontally! Slowly making my way through the crowd, looking for my lost (and most probably completely smashed) friend, I didn't see a very, very large man walking towards me, as I was busy trying to dodge a dodgy-looking Nigerian drug dealer type (fur coat, thick gold chains, rings on every finger type of Nigerian Drug Dealer). As luck would have it, I bumped into the big man.

Now this guy was not just big. He was FLIPPING GIGANTIC. Like Thor, except Thor didn't use steroids. This dude had muscles in places where I don't even have places!!! Result: I bounce off of him. Yes, bounce. That was how stout he was. There I am on the floor, my hands covered with icky shoe-residue from 10K+ people, so he looks down and grabs me with this maniac grin on his face, and proceeds to pick me up and lock me in one of the most terrifying bear-hugs of my life! ARGH! My bones were being crushed, and I was sure that any moment my ribcage would implode and puncture my lungs or something, and just as I stopped gargling and everything started going black, the guy says "SORRY!".

Thing is, he had the most camp, effeminate voice I've ever heard in a man!

Needless to say, this is the point where I began thrashing about rather violently, and eventually he let me go and I limped away! EGADS!

OUCH.

You guys ready for Part 3?

I'm sure glad we don't vote anymore like we did before we got the truth. Now we get to complain about everything ALL the politicians do!
    [SYN], UADA - Unseen Apostate Directorate, Africa

• SYN
    SYN

PS. Naeblis this one's for you!!!

I'm sure glad we don't vote anymore like we did before we got the truth. Now we get to complain about everything ALL the politicians do!

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Ok syn, you say you are not gay it is more subtle, are you bisexual, a cross dresser, a woman?

please share :)

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

SYN

How I would love to walk in your shoes for just one day...you live a rather colourful life...I only see that sort of stuff on TV or on music video clips

I have never been to a gay bar...cos thats where gay people go...nah thats not why....its because I don't go to bars full stop. I am intrigued by the gay community however...I love watching gay guys talk and swoosh their hands with their flamboyant gestures...and I really really love watching transvestites with their over-exaggerated hair styles and make up. I'm not fascinated in them in a sexual way...I just find them entertaining.

I think gay guys are fascinating...but gay girls are rather erotic and can be quite captivating...there is something about the girl to girl thing...not that I am gay or bi...or am I???? *gulp*

Beck

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

SYN's true gender.

Only the Shadow knows...

<evil grin>

PERSONAL WEBPAGE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html
    FREELANCE ARTWORK FOR SALE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/JasonArtwork1.html

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Reborn...aww come on...tell me, hey you have my email, email me :) I am guessing syn is female....

Beck...I am bisexual. I have known I was since a very early age, and women are very erotic. I remember the first time I gave a woman an orgasm...awesome!

• 2SYN
    2SYN

*LOL*...go Shadow go!

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

come on syn...send a pic of your shadow...

• KissAFish
    KissAFish

Beck.. you never know ...if you don't ..give it a go..!!!

• SYN
    SYN

My shadow???? WTF?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit