THE END IS COMING!

by MavMan 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Fire Dragon
    Fire Dragon

LOL...Elsewhere! Too funny!
    I often thought that if it came down to Armageddon or whatever that I would never run back to the Borg. I mean think about it, if Jehovah is all knowing and can read the heart then he knows why you are running back and will just kill you anyway. I'd rather spend my last days free and happy.

"...if there is a hell, I'll see you there." (NIN - Downward Spiral)
    I'll be the one providing the fire.

• misty
    misty

Well, you can all laugh, but the events in the middle east sure point to a head-off in that direction. Does it not say that the antichrist will sign a 7year pact with Israel to protect them and that even before then the "Church" will have to be removed (not the JW's because they think that those verses apply to their annointed only- their Israel of God) ? Looks to me like fleshly Israel is just about ripe for a saving help rom some antichrist, don't you?

• SYN
    SYN

Misty: That is, if you believe in the "Biblical Account". Which I don't. Do you want some guy who lived 2000 years ago running your life for you and telling you how you should live? (I'm talking about Paul here, not Jesus).

I'm sure glad we don't vote anymore like we did before we got the truth. Now we get to complain about everything ALL the politicians do!
    [SYN], UADA - Unseen Apostate Directorate, Africa

• misty
    misty

What do you mean? I thought I would be the one telling him what to do! Or at the very least, we can together tell everyone else what to do.

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

YOU beta the end is coming---the way I see it---no more begging elders TO REinstate YOU now it is they will be begging you they are sorry ? kissy ass and all that crap and want YOU back----MEMBERSHIP is way way down !!! they are very much in need around here locally the way I see it>>>

• joelbear
    joelbear

Mav,

Sit back and think how sad it is to go through life thinking of nothing but your death or the end of the world.

There is a story about Siddhartha who was being chased through the jungle by tigers. In his rush he fell off of a high cliff and barely caught himself by a tree branch. As he hung there he felt the branch begin to crack from his weight. As the branch broke he saw a strawberry plant and reached out and took the strawberry and ate it.

The moral of the story is. No matter how close we are to our end, we should savor each moment of this wonderful thing called life.

Peace

Joel

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Are we speaking of the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

• JT
    JT

I got to agree with MarMan

the end is coming and he demostrates that fact for us>

just think the End is coming when the Wt cna control it's folks.

I recall a time when a Loyal jw would not be caught posting on a site like this cause they sincerely believed that Jehovah disapproved, and why did the believe that jw disapproved,

well the mouth pc of god back in 1981 over 20 yrs ago came out with a study article that is still in use today by bodies of elders to DF folks for voilations Sept 1, sept 15, 1981 on How to veiw and treat those DFed

well at one time the loyal jw viewed his relationship with Jah being damaged by hanging around apoststes and the such

but now we clearly see loyal jw feel at ease , at home and they jsut dialog back and forth as if the wt has lifted it's ban on NO dealingS with DA, DFED AND APOSTATES

Yes each day we see the end of that type of control

while it is true most jw here would not be seen talking to us in public ON THE SAME EXACT ISSUES if they thought that the local jw would see them,( you know --got to keep that Spiritually Strong image looking good i guess)

yet in privacy away from the peering eyes of other jws they secretly can't wait to point thier browser here

in fact i asked a jw who lurks here about that very issue

I asked him on the avg week do you post and read more on a "Apostate site or a "Loyal" jw site??

should i say more

so yes the days of being scared into obeying wt man made rules like not hanging out with dfed folks is losing it fear]

so we indeed welcome the "END"

james

d quickly when the GB

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Amen, James.

• forgetmenot
    forgetmenot
    THE END IS COMING!

Do you really think so?

Share this

Google+