Simon has stated the AAWA facts with exact precision

by james_woods 34 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    No ones' thrown Cedars under a bus, he still has his anonymity...

Which is more than can be said for some of the people being outed by his facebook page.

• Simon
    Simon

I wonder if the people who signed up to create this org know who Cedars really is or even which country he lives in?

• AnneB
    AnneB

Apropros of nothing, this link may be of interest to some... http://be-law.com/news.php?id=123

Court Grants Ex Parte Application for TRO and OSC Re Issuance of Preliminary Injunction

February 2013

On February 22, 2013, the Alameda County Superior Court granted the ex parte application for a temporary restraining order, order to show cause re: issuance of preliminary injunction, and order for expedited discovery filed by Bergeson, LLP on behalf of its client. The firm's client, a technology company, learned that certain defendants were disseminating its confidential information on internet message boards. In disseminating this confidential information, however, the defendants used pseudonyms, and their identities were, therefore, unknown. The firm's client accordingly filed, and the Court granted, the above application, authorizing the client to, among other things, serve discovery on the relevant internet service provider in order to ascertain and discover the identities of the unidentified defendants and then ultimately enjoin these defendants from continuing to disseminate the client's confidential information on the message boards. Daniel J. Bergeson, Mindy Morton, and Kyung Lee represented the client.

• Simon
    Simon

I'm not sure how that's relevant AnneB - that seems to be related to people revealing intellectual property but hiding behind an anonymous identity (which doesn't protect you unless you truly are completely anonymous).

• AnneB
    AnneB

Relevant insofar as it's possible to uncover Anonymous identities and take action against them.

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, if someone has committed a crime then most reputable sites will be compelled to provide whatever identifying information they have.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Yes, if someone has committed a crime then most reputable sites will be compelled to provide whatever identifying information they have.

I have committed a crime.

It involves the 12 cylinder motor car engine.

My technician concurs that the wheel/tire units were indeed out of balance at high speeds.

• Terry
    Terry

I have committed a crime.

It involves the 12 cylinder motor car engine.

My technician concurs that the wheel/tire units were indeed out of balance at high speeds.

Somebody is sneaking some Wibble in here!

• sherry11
    sherry11

Most of us know we have been mind f**k** by the borg.

We need to remind ourself to be open minded.

This is where we got here in the first place we opened our minds.

It's disappointing to hear so many positive people become negative in regard to AAWA

As someome who doesnt post that often i cant help but question how many of you are entwined...with the org and how much control does the organisation still has over you.

Yes you risk losing family but by your example maybe they will be encouraged to come out!

Some may say yes we all need to come out!

Sum don't feel their ready for it...sooner or later for peace of mind there could be an Epiphany that gives the freedom of clear conscience. Each at his own pace. Yetan yes i believe all mebers of AAWA should come out.Including all members of AAWa and you guys.

Personally i am not a spokesman for them and have no affiliation.

I just concerned about dis·sen·sion

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

For all the aawa supporters who seem so gung ho about faders coming out by whatever means necessary, then why not vent all that hostility in the direction of your esteemed president who still hides behind a cartoon character and a pseudonym?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit