New JWStruggle Video - "INDEPENDENCE- Subtle Trap of Satan?"

by RayPublisher 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Good Video Ray, it's so evil to think outside the Organization's padded lines! I don't say this enough, but I would like to make up for lost time. We on JWN do love all the hard work you put in this videos, from the caliber of your videos it's apparent you must be in Audio or TV and programming, this ain't stuff any lop like me could pick up.

JWN is blessed to have you and Simon, you have a deep scholarly skill your not sharing with us Eric, I can't wait for you to let loose and show the Forums how educated and skilled you really are! Love you my brother Eric!

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Glad my mum raised me the way you're raising your daughter!

BTW, are you usually that theatrical? Or is it for the camera? Either way, watching is quite entertaining.

• irondork
    irondork

bookmarked

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@ Julia - I'm not usually that theatrical at all, this was something I decided to try for a desired effect.

It is meant to be entertaining but also to emphasize the point that this is the way that WT wants you to take them- as if it's life or death on the line every time you disregard any of their edicts.

• Ding
    Ding

That's why "the GB doesn't claim to be infallible or inspired" is meaningless.

In the WT world, independence from total GB control = rebellion against God...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit