New JWStruggle Video - "INDEPENDENCE- Subtle Trap of Satan?"

by RayPublisher 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Yes the WT has been warning us about this evil, insidious way of thinking for many years. It has been described as a form of haughtiness, a form of pride, a subtle form of Satanic propaganda. Oh my that sounds pretty scary...

What is this vile and horrible trait that we must root out of our imperfect personalities at all costs???

INDEPENDENCE!

Watch here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tnC0A4UB34E

(Good LORD that's a scary thumbnail pic of me UGGGHH)

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Scary all because you have the dreaded APOSTABEARD !!!

Its a very goatlike goatee .

Good video

• monkeyman
    monkeyman

Good Job! Nicely done and well thought out. Im a lifer but have never witnessed the "mind control" language that has permeated magazines, talks, assemblies in recent times. Its depressing.

I believe this will have some devastating fallout shortly, people getting disheartened by the message. Years ago meetings and literature was about prophecy, basic Bible teachings and Jesus.

Now its about our attitudes towards things, guilt inducing subjects that cant be avoided, and fear mongering threats if you disobey and black and white Old Testament thinking.

Even the Jeremiah book is not about his prophecies now....its about his ATTITUDE. One conductor in our hall emphasized "STRICT" obedience during the whole Bible study....sheesh.

I'll be looking for more of your stuff.

• Zordino
    Zordino

Great Video! Hope more Lurkers will watch it.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Marked (a reminder to myself to watch when I've the workplace to myself)

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@ Watchtower-Free - YES!!! The BEEEEAAARRRRDDDDD will kill you!

@ monkeyman - Black and white thinking yes yes yes

• BU2B
    BU2B

Thanks for this wonderful video JJ. I am happy to think independently and now my goal is to help my wife think independently instead of deferring to the WT. Also I will raise my 3 year old daughter to think for herself too. You and your daughter touch my heart, because of the sincerity and love you have for each other, that school report was too precious You are doing a great job with her and are an inspiration to me.

May Jesus continue to be with you JJ.- BU2B

• Listener
    Listener

Thanks for the video and the analysis of bible versus the org uses to support their idea of dependence on them.

Your discussion about your daughter was sweet but does this mean that she equates you to Forest Gump? Maybe you should give her a box of chocolates on her next birthday.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

That was great! You must be very proud of that little girl of yours.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@ wannaexit- Ohhhhhh yes I am!! Best thing I ever did in my life and any parent that's worth a crap will jump in front of the bullet for their kiddies and I'm no different lol.

BTW still getting lots of JW apologists commenting on my YT channel it's weird they just keep coming back like teethless but annoying Zombies...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit