Committee Chairman: tell us about yourself

by crmsicl 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

CommitteeChairman-

Welcome to JWN, home of the sheep, wolves, and vultures of the JW universe.

I look forward to reading your posts. I have just one suggestion that may make your participation here more tolerable:

Don't try to defend or promote Watchtower doctrines or policies. Just explain them and give us your honest opinion as a human being as to their value and credibility.

Let the rest of us argue over the issues you identify or reveal. If you get involved directly, the apologists and moles will come after you with a vengeance.

CC - stay out and above the fray...

JV

• Open mind
    Open mind

Welcome aboard Comm. Chairman.

A little diversity around this place is always a good thing IMO.

om

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Committee Chairman,

From one active JW with a background of responsability within the organization (but currently serving as a MS) to another, I welcome you. I'll be interested in reading your comments and sharing some points of view with you. This ain't the easiest place to be, for an active JW. But where there's civil mutual respect, people can coexist and share even if we sometimes disagree.

Welcome aboard.

Eden

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

"I don't always like what the governing body is doing or how they approach things, however, I'm not so arrogant as to believe that I know better. Also, I recognize that they are not perfect"

I hate those expressions. When people ask "Do you know more than the governing body"? As if their being such gives them knowledge.

What does perfection have to do with anything? Is the assumption that a perfect person will make the right choice everytime?

Not without full knowlege.

• out4good3
    out4good3

I think that a time of major adjustment is coming for Jehovah's Witnesses.

They've been making "adjustments" for the last 100 years.

Other than that, welcome aboard.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Welcome CC! Two things you can help me with: Firstly, I would love to hear your definition and application of Christian neutrality in connection with the UN and OSCE. Secondly, do you not think God's true organization on earth today will protect its young more effectively against predators? Thank you in anticipation.

• sd-7
    sd-7

I don't always agree with the Governing Body,

But when I do, it's because I have no choice

--sd-7

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Chairman: "Tell us about yourself."

Hi, Brother Kangaroo. Love your suit. Kmart?

• Scott77
    Scott77

Committee Chairman,

Did you read Raymond Franz's Crisis of Conscience? If yes, what is your perspective?

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit