Good time for R&F to preemptively question GB validity

by irondork 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• heathen
    heathen

just another damge control move . legal liability move . Obviously not all in the religion that partake at the memorial are anointed and they are aware of the , "apostate directive", I'm sure there are some spys on the web . Plenty around here just go to the memorial to make a spectacle of themselves and are not sincere . Waiting to see what else they change since now they can't insist on obedience and pretend to be pious anymore , It is obvious to me that none of them died the way a LF should , they don't get to survive armageddon and are imprisoned and killed by the world governments, I know they were saying the tribulation started in 1914 but has not reached it's climax , there is war and famine everywhere , I believe the lamb beast is on the rise also known as the NWO. I have noticed them clinging to romans 13 just like the main stream where as before they said the world ended invisibly when christ sat on the throne in heaven thus leaving the governments powerless over GODs people .

• Desilusionnee
    Desilusionnee

I also hoped my sister would wake up due to this "new light", then I saw her posting on Skype this morning :

"Prov 4:18 dans W d'étude de Juillet!! Ouaw,que bueno!"

Judge for yourself

I was like

It's really sad....

Desi

• DNCall
    DNCall

When I was "in," there was a sense of mystery regarding the FDS. You knew the GB was part of the FDS, but there was always the thought that there were other trusted anointed, perhaps a large body of such that they drew upon in providing guidance. Now the mystery has been removed and, as a result, has placed the GB under a microscope. They are now under much more scrutiny by the rank and file than before the "new light." From where I sit, I think they have done more harm to themselves than good. For years now, I have had the belief that they will be their own undoing.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

This is the statement that really woke me up and made me realize the whole concept the WT has taught about the "faithful slave" was bogus- the WT doesn't even believe what they've taught about this for the past 100 years:

w11 8/15 p.22 Questions From Readers***

Memorial partakers. This is the number of baptized individuals who partake of the emblems at the Memorial worldwide. Does this total represent the number of anointed ones on earth? Not necessarily. A number of factors—including past religious beliefs or even mental or emotional imbalance—might cause some to assume mistakenly that they have the heavenly calling. We thus have no way of knowing the exact number of anointed ones on earth; nor do we need to know. The Governing Body does not keep a list of all partakers, for it does not maintain a global network of anointed ones.

--

When I saw this stated in the WT magazine, I also knew that change was coming. The GB was going to minimize all anointed ones to a role of unimportant and non-essential while simultaneously increasing the GB's power and position. The 7-15-13 WT confirms this.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Yep. They kicked Jesus out of his position also. look at the 4/2013 WT where they have the entire organization pictured EXCEPT Jesus. isn't he the head of the congregation?

I brought this up to a familymember who is an elder and he just looked at me with a disgusted stare and said "What, do you expect Jesus to be in every picture?"

I replied, "If they're showing the entire organization from God's throne down to the publisher, and Christ is the head of the congregations then he should be there!"

Didn't make a dent.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Still wondering what is the new light in the July 15th WT

• irondork
    irondork

Unconfused: Still wondering what is the new light in the July 15th WT

ADCMS: The GB was going to minimize all anointed ones to a role of unimportant and non-essential while simultaneously increasing the GB's power and position. The 7-15-13 WT confirms this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit