New GB pic 2013?

by Joliette 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Joliette
    Joliette

I saw a new GB pic on a youtube channel I tried doing a google search for 2013 pics but nothing came up. Man, those guys got old fast! They all look much younger in 2009.

• sd-7
    sd-7

Well, the new picture is in the July 15, 2013 WT. I lack the technical skills to post it here, though.

--sd-7

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

What a truly motley crew .

So what happened . They said "everyone blue suit ok?" Herd did not get the memo. Or is he the next Ray Franz .

Would you really trust any of these creeps with your kids?

• Joliette
    Joliette

@ Watchtower Free, thanks and thanks for everyone to reply to my post. They've really aged. I know the three most senior members always sit down.

• Ding
    Ding

I thought they would never grow old in this system of things...

• wasblind
    wasblind

Herd was on a secret mission, so he missed the blue suit memo

• sd-7
    sd-7

What I find odd, now that I think of it, is that there's only one Bible and eight men. I'm pretty sure it'd be hard to share a Bible with eight people. Nit-picking, but I think it might've been more encouraging if they each held their Bibles, as if to demonstrate how closely they stick to the scriptures.

Oh.

With that in mind, one Bible is enough.

--sd-7

• wasblind
    wasblind

The Governing Body use the Bible as standard for all their beliefs

BLOOD

" Blood is equated witn idolitry and fornication"____Reasoning book page 71

" Any food to which whole blood or even some fraction has been added should not be eaten "____Reasoning Book page 71

Transfusions are the same as eating blood_____Reasoning book page 73

The Governing Body admit they did not get the above spiritual food from the word of GOD

" As for the various fractions derived from those components and products that contain such fractions, the Bible does not comment on these."_______August Awake 2006 page 11-12

• williamhholla
    williamhholla

Can someone provide the names of these assholes?

Thanks.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Here is the picture with names from the July 15 2013 Watchtower

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit