How to give to Jehovah

by Satanus 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

'we will offer up atheist to our god(joking of course) '

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Burn all the Kingdum Hells, A$$embĀ£y halls, Beth-hells and best of all burn Brooklyn...WITH THE GOVERNING BODY IN IT!

That'll please Jar Hoover......plus old Jar Hoover will get to see his masters the GB sooner than expected.

• Listener
    Listener

Do credit cards count?

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Unstop-

There's the true Christian spirit! Burn 'em, just like in the ol' inquisition days. Back then god had a taste for burnt heretics, witches, and anyone who dared question the church... How proud you must be of your spiritual heritage!

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Unstop-

There's the true Christian spirit! Burn 'em, just like in the ol' inquisition days. Back then god had a taste for burnt heretics, witches, and anyone who dared question the church... How proud you must be of your spiritual heritage!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Credit cards burn well, too.

S

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I'm thinking how wishful thinking and good barbaque for the preists made its way into law for inhabitants of the region where this highly anthropomorphic deity ruled over.

• Satanus
    Satanus

So, you are suggesting that all those burnt animal sacrifices weren't for the god at all. They were to fill the bellies of the priests? The priests got the very best parts of the meat, bbqed to perfection.

S

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

caption "obvious" obviously i was joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I think frankiespeaken got it right! Those bloody sneaky priests! The best cuts too.

ooooh I could do another braai!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit