New here.

by joe134cd 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• Roberta804
    Roberta804

Wow! How many new ones does this make in just this week alone? At least 10.

Joe, I think you are part of a new exodus. This one seems to be the biggest since the early 1980s. Glad you found us, relax and stay a while.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

A Warm Welcome to you .

You sure came to the right place for info and advice . There are many many kind and helpful ones

on this forum .

Make sure to make use of the search function to tap into the 4.5 MILLION posts. A real data base

of accurate information about this secretive religion/cult .

I'm currently being shunned by dozens of close family for asking the wrong questions and not handling my fade

correctly . I've since learned so much . How JWs treat people who do real research and have honest questions

PROVES without a doubt its all a scam .

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman
    Wow! How many new ones does this make in just this week alone? At least 10.
    Joe, I think you are part of a new exodus. This one seems to be the biggest since the early 1980s. Glad you found us, relax and stay a while.

Isaiah 60:22-61:1

The little one himself will become a thousand, and the small one a mighty nation.
    I myself, Jehovah, shall speed it up in its own time.”61 The spirit of the Sovereign
    Lord Jehovah is upon me, for the reason that Jehovah has anointed me to tell good
    news to the meek ones. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty
    to those taken captive and the wide opening [of the eyes] even to the prisoners;

abe

• Giordano
    Giordano

Welcome Joe! I am not a fan of DF in that I mean it is just as easy to side step the charging bull with a bit of a distraction and not allow yourself to be impaled on it's horns.

We have experts on how to slide past the WBTS, keep your family and help them out at the right time.

Apparently you awoke to the petty rackets of overcharging the friends for services renendered or requested. Everybody here has some break through issue that clears the cobwebs away. Once you see something clearly you find other things............ with the WTS a lot of things.

• alecholmesthedetective
    alecholmesthedetective

Welcome Joe! Enjoy your time here!

You're right, I don't think I knew half of the things you mentioned by the time I faded. Hang in there and watch out for the WT police--the elders! LOL

Alec

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Welcome Joe!

• Comatose
    Comatose

Welcome! Take your time. Be patient. One of the important things to realize is that you have all the time in the world. There is no sudden end just around the corner. Best wishes to you.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hello and welcome to you!

Loz x

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome to the forum.

It is common to wonder how you could have been duped into following and not investigating the ever-changing doctrines of the WT. I was "in" for more than thirty years-my husband was an elder for over twenty. We are out together now.

You will go through many stages as you leave; anger, regret, sadness, bewilderment, etc.

Just know that you will emerge from these normal feelings, and that there is plenty of life and happiness ahead when you finally feel free to be yourself and choose new goals in life.

• mouthy
    mouthy

JOEGreat to have you aboard...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit