Anyone know why Will Gorham was taken off the road?

by goatshapeddemon 12 Replies latest jw friends

• goatshapeddemon
    goatshapeddemon

They were a great CO couple (he wasn't much of a speaker but...). Heard awhile back they were removed from the Circuit Work. Curious why.

• moshe
    moshe

Maybe he failed to show enough enthusiasim for Bethel's big anniversay party next year?-

• moshe
    moshe

A rabid dog bit him-

• moshe
    moshe

It could have been an old sports injury that flared up again-

• goatshapeddemon
    goatshapeddemon

Lol. Guess when real answers elude, the fake ones will do. :-) thanks for the laughs.

• humbled
    humbled

Will Goram was our circuit overseer @2004-2007. He was respectful and reasonable when I brought up the concern that eventually put me out of the "Truth". His demeanor and humility during that long and private (one other local brother) discussion was the nearest thing to encouragement I ever received for trying to follow my conscience. I have warm memories of him and Bonnie.

The next CO after him wanted my head on a platter.

Maeve

• stillin
    stillin

He told me once that he could play the entire "long and winding road" Beatles song in his head...every note. Maybe the governing Body found out!

PI liked him too.

• goatshapeddemon
    goatshapeddemon

Thanks. We found him to be wonderful too. I wish we had a way of contacting them.

• Giordano
    Giordano

What Country are you talking about .....put his name in a search engine and start your search. There's 800 Will Gorhams in the USA if you add in a state or two, his age etc. you can bring it down to a dozen or so. Happy hunting!

• humbled
    humbled

well....?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit