Special Assembly Day??

by DATA-DOG 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Has anyone attended yet? I will be soon. I am going to take careful notes. I think I can make it through.

• hoser
    hoser

data dog you have a pm

• BU2B
    BU2B

Yes I just attended in march. Safeguard your Conscience. I made it through. Its only one day, and at least there is no midweek meeting to endure/BS your way out of.

I just kept thinking, with conscience being the theme; what if your conscience dosent allow you to promote the JWs anymore? what then? What about Ray Franz's conscience along with thousands of others like Raypublisher, etc?

Basically they promote the basic idea that your conscience should lead you to the same conclusion as the WT would, if it leads you to something else it must be weak lol.

I need to take better notes to post here the next time

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Cool.

• paladin
    paladin

Yes, on April 23rd but I have sit through a Zone meeting on Sunday April 14th followed by the WT study. This cult has to many meetings.

• hoser
    hoser

another pm data dog

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I have not been to a SAD for many years. Which may explain why I an no longer sad.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I just checked, my last S.A.D. experience occured 10 years ago. I doubt much has changed.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/39924/1/My-S-A-D-experience

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

This cult has to many meetings.

Damn skippy they do! At my first meeting (age 12) I remember looking around at the audience and marveling that these people attend all of these meetings (and they were longer back then) week after week, year after year. The tedium seemed almost intolerable. However, when I told my father I didn't want to join he said, "Well, you'll have to anyway." [cue music from The Pit of Despair]

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Off tomorrow DD. hoping to take copious notes or sleep depending on if the faith I had nine months ago and has been so quickly destroyed after 40+ years miraculously comes back overnight.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit