Mormon ambush at Walmart

by jws 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

One thing to be said about the Mormons and their evengelistic methods, they do go out of their way to speak to people. The JWs, by contrast, seem fixated with tapping on the doors of empty houses -just as long as they are "out" in "service" and can enter "time" on that all-important Monthly Field Service Report slip.

If I HAD to belong to a religious group, it probably would be the LDS:

- just as long as there wasn't a loaded firearm handy, it which case I would shoot my bloody self instead!

Bill

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

One thing to be said about the Mormons and their evengelistic methods, they do go out of their way to speak to people. The JWs, by contrast, seem fixated with tapping on the doors of empty houses -just as long as they are "out" in "service" and can enter "time" on that all-important Monthly Field Service Report slip.

- just as long as there wasn't a loaded firearm handy, it which case I would shoot my bloody self instead!

Bill

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Bill

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Bill

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Bill

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Bill

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Bill

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Bill

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Bill

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Bill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit