From men to women

by teejay 26 Replies latest social relationships

• teejay
    teejay

I didn't say rudeness is genetic. You posted that ogling is genetic. I said ogling is rude. I was comparing rudeness and ogling. It's called sarcasm.

Imbue,

Unless you edit your post (again), you *did* say “rudeness was genetic.” I wouldn’t mind an explanation.

I stand by what *I* posted, which was: “Ogling is genetic.”

As is: fucking everything female that walks on two legs if a man gets the chance; eating when you’re hungry; going to sleep when you’re sleepy; farting when you have gas. Not good or bad... just genetics. Built in. Not automatic, per se, but what folks are gonna do if they don’t fight it, and believe me, it’s a fight.

You can’t do much about the way you’re made. All you can do is deal with it. My post here seemed to me to be a way to help our females deal with reality. Men think, in varying degrees, exactly as I posted. While women may not believe it and men may fight it, it’s the truth.

• COMF
    COMF

My opinion? When going out, women dress for other women

Of course! Who else could it be for? They don't want the men to ogle, remember?

• Imbue
    Imbue

Teejay, This is sarcasim pure sarcasim. I donot think rudeness is genetic, I was being sarcastic. I replaced ogling with rudeness to compare.

Rudeness is genetic, maybe where the gene pool is limited.

As is: fucking everything female that walks on two legs if a man gets the chance; eating when you’re hungry; going to sleep when you’re sleepy; farting when you have gas. Not good or bad... just genetics. Built in. Not automatic, per se, but what folks are gonna do if they don’t fight it, and believe me, it’s a fight.
    Well, men with class can over come their urges and treat a lady with respect. I stand by my words as well.

As far as my editing posts, I can't type so I make lots of errors.

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• LDH
    LDH

LOL Teej I didn't think you were going to be mad at me. It was just a statement.

The amount of effort you put into a relationship with a mature woman will be directly proportional to the amount of satisfaction you get. Sexually or otherwise.

Lisa

• joelbear
    joelbear

Seems to me its just easier to live with another guy.

Joel

• teejay
    teejay

, Joel.

Yeah... it might be easier at times, but not near as much fun.

• rhett
    rhett

Yeah Joel, guys don't have boobies.
    As far as my wife looking at other guys, I couldn't care less. I know she's not going to do anything so what does it matter? Also, I think its pretty cool when other guys check out my wife. Its kind of my way to show off a bit.

Back down the bullies to the back of the bus
    Its time for them to be scared of us

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit