From men to women

by teejay 26 Replies latest social relationships

• Solace
    Solace

Dont worry ladies,
    Im cooking somthing up here.
    Lets just hope the guys have a sense of humor too.

• larc
    larc

Hey Lauralisa,

How old are you and how long have you been married? Everything Teejay wrote is 100% true. Now, I have been married for 39 years, and I have seen it all, believe me.

Now, at the age of 61, the only thing I can get away with is oogling, either in real life or in watching the tv screen. I can now say, "Wow, she is a fine, sexy lady.", without any repercusions, because my wife knows I ain't goin no where.

So, dear heart, lighten up, don't tighten up.

• teejay
    teejay

Sounds like you have issues with women!

Nawww, Heaven, women have issues with me. I don’t play most of the games women play. Like I said to Laura, there’s a lot of truth here.

------------------
    Lisa,

You had me crackin’ up, Girl! Waay too funny.

RIIIIGGGHHHTT but you can remember every Heismann Trophy winner since inception, and the batting averages of your favorite player.

You hafta understand (he said... weasling). Umm ... men’s minds aren’t wired the same. Sports is... uh... different. Honestly, I’m not good at sports facts, either. I watch the games... I enjoy the games... but ask me how many so-and-so scored or how many yards they ran, I’m clueless. Not that big a deal to me.

"Yes" and "No" are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
    NO. (Said in response to, "Can I get some?"}
    No problem. 1. You ain’t gettin’ none, either. 2. I got a hand.

The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out. Get over it.
    Including the wild, no-holds barred sex. (See above question).
    (see above answer)

When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine... Really.

My opinion? When going out, women dress for other women and as a result have waay too many clothes. Period. (not gonna mention the shoes) Put on a nice, sexy black dress, red lipstick, bold earrings, muss the hair a little bit and the man is cool. Not so with the woman. I’ve seen it too many times. [Side note: As far as I'm concerned, I LOVE it when men look at my woman and think she's hot! I wouldn't want to be with a woman that other men *didn't* find attractive, but then, I'm not the jealous/possessive type.]

As far as *my* closet, I dress up pretty good (most black men do), but I don’t care about clothes. Give me a nice pair of jeans and a pullover tee or sweater and I’m good to go.

I could say more but, for the record, yeah... we’re clear. I’m not mad atcha, Sis.

• Imbue
    Imbue

Teejay says:

Let us ogle. We are going to look anyway; it's genetic.

Rudeness is genetic, maybe where the gene pool is limited. Teejay, class is when you treat others with dignity and respect. Ogling at other woman in your wife's presence is not respectful.

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• Solace
    Solace

Sounds good.
    Now check my thread.
    Smooches.

• teejay
    teejay

Btw, Lisa...

Shopping.

I’ve been married twice and with BOTH wives I absolutely frickin’ LOVE(D) going clothes shopping. For them.

I love walking through the women’s section of the store with my woman, seeing clothes I think would look good on her and having her try them on. Makes me hard.

So long as I’ve got something to read while she’s changing (if I’m not in there... uh... “helping”), I’m cool. It’s fun. Not something I’d wanna do every weekend, true, but I definetly think a lot of men are missing out on a lot of fun in the shopping area. I promise you... wife is done shopping before I am.

Grocery shopping? Well, that’s a little different.

• teejay
    teejay

Rudeness is genetic, maybe were the gene pool is limited. Teejay, class is when you treat others with dignity and respect. Ogling at other woman in your wife's presence is not respectful.

Imbue,

May I ask a favor? Read as carefully as I write.

What I said was:

What women need to realize is that men are going to look at women. Period. I don’t know about the ogling part—they might be sneaky with it—but men will look.
    For one, I disagree that rudeness is genetic. Personally, I think that viewpoint is absolutely absurd in the extreme. Rudeness is learned. Good manners are taught. Or learned, if the person is lucky, observant, and cares enough.

Second, I agree. Ogling *is* hugely disrespectful, but that’s not what *I* said. What I posted... not what I said.

• Imbue
    Imbue

I didn't say rudeness is genetic. You posted that ogling is genetic. I said ogling is rude. I was comparing rudeness and ogling. It's called sarcasm.[8>]I'll use faces for you next time.

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

oi!! i TOTALLY allow (and encourage) the looking at and ogling of other females in my presence by my boyfriends... cos chances are i'm fantasizing about the same girl he's checking out !

even after everything
    you're the queen and i'm the king
    nothing else means anything

• Xena
    Xena
    I love walking through the women’s section of the store with my woman, seeing clothes I think would look good on her and having her try them on. Makes me hard.

TEEJAY I am shocked!!!!!

ssssooooo when can we get together and do some shopping????
    I like a guy who shops with me!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit