RC Church - Originated when ? Spiritually Strong Ones please.

by *lost* 52 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cantleave
    cantleave
    Whats the SI unit of spiritual strength?

It's the Rm (Russel Metre)

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Maybe it's the ohmmygod

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Not many people realize this, but when the Romans devastated Jerusalem, the Pharisees fled to ROME and set up their religion there and guess what it became?

Yep the RC church.

And Babylon the Great has been running rampant ever since. We're watching the documentary "Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings" You want to talk about enlightening. It's funny that most of the main religions in the world today, except the CC, Protestants etc, were all STARTED HERE IN THE U.S.A. [Mormon's, JW's, Etc]

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

How many Pyramid inches in a Rm ?

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Don't worry about critics Lost, some are still 'believers' here some are not. Some get a bit upset about the old WT terms. Nothing personal to you. Check your PMs?

Loz x

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Spiritual strength is measured on the Bollocks Index with each .1 is 10x stronger than the previous, so a BI of 5.1 is 10x stronger than a BI of 5.0. A BI value of 5.5 is 100,000 x stronger than a BI of 5.0

Typical values are:

Atheism: 0.1 - 0.5

Fundamentalist: 3.0 - 5.9

Batshit crazies: 6.0 - 10+

As can be seen on the index, the more spiritual you are the more bollocks you talk.

• sir82
    sir82

It's funny that most of the main religions in the world today, except the CC, Protestants etc, were all STARTED HERE IN THE U.S.A.

Cool!

I never knew that Hindus, Shintos, Buddhists, Muslims, Zoroastrians, Animists, B'Hais, Sikhs, Jains, Judaism, etc. all got started in the USA!

You should write a book - you'll get a Nobel prize for sure. No one else is aware of this.

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

Obviously, there can be many interpretations, so I will give you a concise look at two events that are Biblically significant within the JWO.

First, as far as the witnesses go, their date for the 2nd coming in 1874 was based on the fulfillment of the "1335 days" which date back to 539 AD. A quick Google search brought up: "539 A.D. - Thought to be the start of Catholic Papal rule and the start point of many prophetic interpretations." So 539 AD in relation to the RCC is a date that needs to be in the list of dates.

From another spiritual point of view, the interpretation of the "2300 evenings and mornings" shows that there would be no public temple recognized for 1150 years. Each "evening and morning" becomes a full day and thus represents 1150 years into the final 1260 days of apostasy ending in 1996, which is based on 36 CE. At any rate that means that the first 1150 years there would be no temple in its right condition, but for the remaining 110 years there would be one recognized public temple sect, which were the Bible Students who later became known as Jehovah's witnesses. The final 110 years (out of the 1260 years ending in 1996) began in 1886 which was when the first "Studies in the Scriptures" was published, a series of volumes that became the core doctrinal works of the new sect. But all that to say this, the 1260 years ending in 1996 would point to 736 AD as a significant year of apostasy within the RCC. It was around this time that the pagan Easter Celebration finally took hold over all of the various factions of the Catholic Church, obliterating the annual Lord's Supper. But when the Bible Students came along, they did not celebrate Easter and began to celebrate the Lord's Supper annually as had been set up by Christ. So they became the "temple in its right condition" for the next 110 years until 1996. Now they are apostate themselves. Anyway, 736 AD would be a significant date in the history of the RCC as an "apostasy date" since it begins the apostasy of the "time, times and half time" which is 1260 days = 1260 years ending in 1996.

Finally, 1506 is another date to stick a pin in. 36 CE ends the 70 weeks of the 1st coming from 455 BCE to 36 CE. The 2nd coming also fulfills "70 weeks" and when we count down to our time, the 70th week of the 2nd coming is from 1989-1996. That is, 4 x 490 = 1960 + 36CE = 1996. But the final 70 weeks begin in 1506 AD. This was about the time that Martin Luther became a monk. So the beginning of Protestantism is Biblically significant and it essentially predicts that the true temple, the Bible Students, would come out of Protestantism. Thus Protestantism is seen as a movement away from the apostasy of the Catholic Church, which is totally corrupted by paganism and idolatry. The RCC worship Mary as a substitute for pagan's Mother Goddess. The Easter Sunday celebration celebrates Ishtar, etc.

So it really just depends. There are other dates of significance linked to certain events, but these three would be the most critical to consider as far as the WTS and chronology from the Bible is concerned.

Hope that wasn't too long winded!

• *lost*
    *lost*

If you understand the MEANING of the word, then you will KNOW what I mean by it. That is why it is there, for the people who understand it. like minded to feel an interest to give their info on what they have learned to build the picture. If it was Artificial Horse breeding and you knew nothing about it - or didn't care about it, uninterested. Then it would be highly unlikely you would be interested in contributing to the thread.

It seems some of you have taken offense to a word.

clearly some of you are very vocal and quite rude about it. Why not have some manners and be nice about it ? Just say, ya know, I'm not very comfortable with your wording, or your culture. ??? Why not be nice about it ???

Are some of you not nice people ??? Really ??? You think it's ok to attack someone because YOU DON'T LIKE A WORD ????

And your all on here bitching about the jws.???????//

And for your information, the wt didn't control my mind and turn it to mush. I understood spiritual long before jws. I was raised Catholic. Jw not the only religion in the world.

Alright if you don't believe you don't believ. do what you want its your life.

What gives you the right to jump on and bash BELLIEVERS ????

Would you do the same to another nationality, sexual orientation, other beliefs ???? So why do you think it's ok to do it to other people.

Your responsible for your own lives, happiness and thoughts. NOT ME or anyone else. Get some good therapy.

I see people whingeing in here about their family and kids. I CARE about others as I know the pain of their suffering. I DON'T JUDGE.

I don't say mean things to any of you.

I don't say - you pussies man up. Its your families your kids, you have the power, cos I tell you I would die for my people, and do ANYTHING I could to stand up and fight.

SO DONT YOU ALL BE JUDGINNG ME AND GETTING ON ME COS YOUR OFFENDED. BY A WORD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE EMINEM SAID ''' DON'T JUDGE ME ... YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE F**K I BEEN THROUGH. Stop judging people, leave your former religion.... ooops cult teachings behind.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Lost: I am sending you a message in your mail

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit