Men & Women - How true this is!

by SkyGreen 10 Replies latest social humour

• SkyGreen
  • mouthy
    mouthy

??? cant get it

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

http://s80.photobucket.com/user/DoT_RPG/media/Man-Woman- Switchboard.jpg.html

hehehe Seen that one before but it's always good to be reminded!
  • cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Well, I'd rather be complex and mysterious than....not.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

photo Man-Woman-Switchboard.jpg

Yep. Pretty much.

• DesirousOfChange
  • DesirousOfChange
  • Mum
    Mum

Once an employer of mine, a physician, was talking about how hard he worked compared to a female employee at the hospital. I asked him, "Do you prepare your own food?" Answer: "No." I asked him, "Who does your laundry and folds your clothes and keeps things where you can find them?" Answer: "My wife." I asked him, "Who sees that your children are fed, clothed, and nourished?" Answer: "My wife."

I have worked for attorneys who actually had me write pleadings while they went out of town. I have had to keep track of their cases and help them with their bumbling attempts at word processing as well as correct their spelling and grammar.

Men are good at assembling furniture and auto mechanics. I have seen male bartenders who have the patience of ten women.

Labeling is useless. We are all individuals.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

maybe not so many buttons :)

• Stubborn Disbeliever
    Stubborn Disbeliever

For my husband, he knows nothing about cars/engines or tools or fixing things. I need to put everything together, and I do quite well, and enjoy it. We don't have a car because I was tired of doing all of the wife/mother things and working on the car on top of that. The largest parts of the male brain diagram are completely my brain! Plus the typical "stepford wife" OCD issues I have. lol. Only thing is...his brain consists of his 40 hour work week and making sure his shows are downloaded on time. That's it. Total. Oh, and baseball. (Sports are something i thoroughly enjoy as well.) I WISH he had that typical male brain, and more than once every 4 months. We're not even 30! lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit