I SAVED A LIFE TONIGHT !!!

by josephus 19 Replies latest jw friends

• josephus
    josephus

tonight i was leaving my flat with my brother, when a drunk guy from across the road came over shouting that his freinds apartment was on fire.

my brother and my kicked in the door, and went in to the flaming building three times. we eventually found him slumped over in a sofa.

i thought we were goners because we got lost on the way out, the smoke had by this time filled the room.

my brother and me dragged him out the door when his collection of half finished whisky bottles and gas lighterc refills exploded.

the only casualty was us with smoke inhalation, and my brothers car keys which fell out of his pocket in the rush.

look in the lisburn star on fridays for my smokey face

A good day .

josephus

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I'm glad you didn't get hurt in the process. So, how does it feel being a hero?

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

WOW!

I hope the guy is greatful that you put your life on the line like that. Good work.

j2bf

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

MY HERO *Faints*.....I hope yer around if eva I need to be rescued....way to go....How courageous are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mad Cow signing off!

• josephus
    josephus

thank you

i felt really good at first, now i just think about how lucky my and my brothere were to get out.

as for the man, i know him a little. he is a brain damaged alcoholic so i dought hell remember the whole event. he was still holding on to the bottle of whisky outside, and fought with me when i took it of him and poured it away.

i wish it was a little kid instead (or even a cute cat)

josephus

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Congrats! Good thing u did

Kisses,
    Moe

• one
    one

josephus,

You and your brother are HEROES.

If Rutherford was alive you two would be put in "observation", for wasting the good liquid.

• termite 35
    termite 35

OOooer!!!I KNEW Superman was real!What a man!!!!!!!!!!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

A hugh slap on the back Josephus....You Are The Bravest Link!!!

• Valis
    Valis

jo...now you don't have to do anything else that's kind, brave, or decent the rest of the year!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit