He's Back ... its Andre, I'm afraid he's in mourning.

by Slidin Fast 17 Replies latest jw friends

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

LOL whenever the WT writers need a generic name to insert in the WT, they select the name Andre. Andre the pioneer, Andre the elder, Andre the jilted spouse, Andre the new anointed, it never ends! He'll be on the GB next, just watch!

• JRK
    JRK

Andre may be the alias for Johnny the Bethelite!

JK

• All or nothing
    All or nothing

If anyone has any extra time on their hands they should compile a list of all the mentions of Andre in the mags- would be enlightening

• stillin
    stillin

There WAS a compilation of a bunch of "Andre" references on here. I have looked for it but I never found it. Somebody up there loves Andre. (Or they used to.)

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

And Anders, hence the user Anders Anderson. They seem to have a fixation with the letter A.....evidently.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Mystery solved. Turns out Andre is real !!! He is a singer and TV personality now named Peter Andre!

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/feb/07/peter-andre-my-family-values

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

Was Andre ever married to Yoshiko?

• steve2
    steve2

Peter Andre is not an active JW but he is one of a growing band of those raised in the religion who believe it "in theory". He talks a lot about his wonderful (now deceased?) JW parents and his happy upbringing.

But is he an active JW? Was he ever baptized? No to both. BTW, he throws birthday parties for his children. In that regard, you could add that he subscribes to the "pick and choose" school of JW admirers. Venus Williams has a similar "condition".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit