Anyone have a scan/copy of October 2012 BOE letter? It may help Candace's appeal..

by The Quiet One 15 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• mind blown
    mind blown

As Juan has mentioned Simons not only has a copy of the letter, but has many other important WTS documents. Some were given to him by Conti supporters, and others he had to file motions to attain.....

• Big Mama
    Big Mama

I have not offered this before, but will give it a shot now. I will send the pdf file of "Shepherd the Flock of God in Your Care", and copies of letters to anyone who wishes to contact me at my email [email protected] If you contact me, it may take a few days for me to respond so please be patient. Thanks, Big Mama

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

I just wonder why we should send you an e-mail request for a pdf-version of the elders' book, when it is available everywhere on the net, just make a google search and there it is. No need to contact you specifically ..............................

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Oldhippie-- You're right, I am also slightly suspicious about the 'email me' thing.. I sent a polite decline via PM, and she said that many people had given their email address in order to receive the file, so many that she had automatically tried to add me to her contacts, then realised I hadn't sent my address.. And this isn't the first time that she's offered to do this, despite it now being publicly available.. http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/244545/1/PDF-of-elder-book-and-Oct-1-letter-to-BOEs

• Big Mama
    Big Mama

the Quiet One....you sent me a PM that said "Thanks for the offer".....I assumed that meant you were interested but had forgotten to include your personal email address...thus my PM reply to you. Many people have forgotten to include their address; especially those like myself, with very limited computer skills, and those with language differences. Maybe next time you should reply more explicitly with something like "NO Thanks for the offer"....I have no ill intentions, and believe me, I had no idea the elders book was on-line. The times I had seen it online before, it was removed for copyright violations quite quickly.Thus, the offer I put out there. Thanks for the link....if anyone suspects me of having some other agenda than what's posted, I can't blame you.....but I don't have anything to hide, nor any hidden agendas. I urge all to go to the link (if it hasn't been removed) and download the book for future reference. On the other hand, for anyone wanting the book from me, I'm happy to share the file the only way I know how. Big Mama

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Big Mama,

Anything digital can be made available without the need to exchange email addys.

There is a link to one of the websites offering a suitable service in this thread already.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit