Anyone have a scan/copy of October 2012 BOE letter? It may help Candace's appeal..

by The Quiet One 15 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

"the brief statedthat “[ t]hat letter [a 1997 letter to BOE] also confirmed Watchtower's long-standing policy that a known child molester does not qualify to be appointed to a position of responsibility in any congregation.”" http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/child-abuse/250093/1/Summary-of-WT-Appeal-Brief-in-Conti-Case

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Can anyone contact her? Does she already have a copy of this letter? Please Bttt, unless I'm way off track here..

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Perhaps the key word is 'known'.. As in, if the congregation knows, he won't be appointed.. Still deceptive.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

There is a copy on this forum in a pdf that Atlantis posted....

Click the link in the blue box by the blue arrow. http://www.sendspace.com/file/ehw1u6 .

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Thanks, but a physical copy would be best.. Good night all.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

You should be able to print it up from your pdf program....if you can't pm me with your mailing address and I can mail you a hard copy.

• Big Mama
    Big Mama

I can send you the Oct 2012 letter, and also a complete copy of "Shepherd the Flock of God in your Care" (elders handbook) as well as other letters that prove the societys stance on the 2 witness rule enabling pedophiles to hide and harm within the organization again and again. PM me your personal email address and I will forward the documents to you. As far as physical copies are concerned, anything can be printed from a computer to paper, as longas you have a printer.

I extend my offer for the elder book and letters to BOE's to anyone interested. PM me here and in your message give me your personal email, and I will forward these documents to you. This offer has been responded to by dozens of interested people in the psat year or so, and I happily extend it to anyone, at any time.

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

i can assure you all that Candace and her attorney and dozens of her friends have access to copies of that letter.

JV

• Promitheas
    Promitheas

Big Mama, I've sent you a PM

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Thanks Juan, that's all I needed to hear. Sorry to waste everyones time..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit