"Which do you feel hurts more & why? Rejection or Betrayal from the one you love."

by caliber 13 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Calber, I can't speak to the length of a marriage being a factor. I've spent more years single. Might maturity be a factor? Hubby gets himself in the worst pickles when he tries to sneak something past me. It really is a hoot to watch. It could be that my self-esteem is rock-solid.

Lately, I've been watching him lying to his Witness friends. His lumbago is acting up, yadda yadda....

Speaking of Witnesses and lying. The Kingdom Hall in the next town over is changing its call-in number. It seems that too many locals are taking advantage of the call-in service intstead of attending the meeting. A rash of faders?

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Caliber...Thank you for the picture, but I can't open it from my side. I'm sorry. I am sure it was something lovely.

Just Lois

• stillin
    stillin

I think there is some hair-splitting here. If you have been betrayed, you have been rejected. If you have been rejected, in a "committed relationship," you have been betrayed.

• likeabird
    likeabird

Both hurt a lot, but betrayal also means loss of trust which can have very long term effects.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit