Ciao

by Franco185 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Franco185
    Franco185

Hello a warm greeting to all, I am writing with google translator, I am a former Jehovah's Witness, who grew up as a baby in this cult and unfortunately stayed there for many years. I have my parents still active jw. Now happily out of this organization and are very active in exposing this false religious cult - deceptive trade. I am admin of this group on facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/usciredaitestimonidigeova/ and manager of this page https://www.facebook.com/usciredaitestimonidigeova I hope that the WTS lose its religious power and his followers have religious freedom. From 'Italy follow you and you are our reference. A greeting and a hug.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Welcome Franco

• sspo
    sspo

Ciao,

Dove abiti?

• Franco185
    Franco185

dress Abruzzo in central Italy, on the coast of the Adriatic Sea

• Franco185
    Franco185

live Abruzzo

• Londo111
    Londo111

Welcome!

My favorite food is Italian. And some of my favorite music groups too, like PFM, Banco del Mutuo Soccorso, ll Balletto di Bronzo.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Greetings from Canada.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Ciao Franco, You live in such a beautiful part of the world. Are you Franco Flocco? Is that your Facebook page with the picture of the Japanese Temple from The Valley of the Temples Memorial Park in Oahu?

You are doing a noble endeavor, trying to enlightened your countrymen, about the falsehood and lies of the Watch Tower Society. I too hope the WTS lets go of their hold on people, and through your two sites, people in Italy will come to understand this is a brain washing cult.

A Welcome and a Greeting and a Hug and a kiss on each cheek to you, Fighter for Truth.

The Google translator worked very well.

Come back often and tell us how you are, how your sites are, and how all of our fellow ex-JW's in Italy are rejuvenating, now with their religious freedom.

Just Lois

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Welcome, Franco!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Franco...What do Jehovah's Witnesses in Italy say about the sex abuse cases going on, such as the one of Candice Conti, in California? We all hear about the Catholics. Does anyone speak of sex abuse among Jehovah's Witnesses?

Just Lois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit