Need to contact Hawkaw.. Thanks

by Pathofthorns 24 Replies latest jw friends

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

No the last one was 5 weeks - 6 years ago. But my wife and I had our son right in the middle of it.

We are in week 4 now. The whole thing is just so stupid. We are only allowed to have 2/3rds of our members on strike and the other 1/3rd must work as essential. How can you have a partial strike is beyond me. But I will be out on the line to the end. This one is way too important not to be a part of seeing we lost 23,000 members a few years ago.

Next time you drive by Ktown and want to stop, let me know in advance and I will direct you to where I am. I picket just off Hwy 401 near division.

hawk

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

good morning hawk...

when would be a good time to call your friend?

Path

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

I left a message with your friend. She has my details on how to contact me. Whenever it is convenient for you is fine with me.

Path

• Dino
    Dino

Hello friend, will email when you are back in front of your computer again. Let us know.

Dino

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Thanks Path.

I think my friend gets home tonight from Montreal.

I will give her a call tomorrow morning and then give you a buzz at the phone number you left.

My call should be between 8:30 - 9:30 am tomorrow if all goes well.

Take care and thanks.

Dino - thanks for the message. Good news seems to be coming. There are three sets of teams in the negotiating table. Two of the parties have been at the table for a week now (a central team and a team that represents scientists and admin people). Now the final team representing the Jail Guards have started talking to management. This means we are getting close to a settlement.

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit