Need to contact Hawkaw.. Thanks

by Pathofthorns 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Would it be possible please to contact me at - at your earliest convenience please?

If anyone can contact him and pass this message on, it would also be appreciated. Thanks.

Path

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

Not an easy thing right now. If you are really desperate, I will phone him for you, but it's gotta be important.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Hi Path,

As bx said - I am stuck in a strike and cannot access my Email to get a hold of you - long story. I also have very little time to even access this web site.

I have managed to stay contact with the father in Calgary over his daughter who wants to refuse a life saving blood transfusion but still I wish I could help him more.

There is a suggestion that since the "parties" are meeting this week I may be in by next Monday but I am not holding my breath.

Can the problem wait or can you post it here?

Let me know via this board and I will check in later today.

hawk

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

The matter may or may not be that important, but you may be able to offer some needed advice.

I can't really post any more details here, and time is a bit of a factor as well. If I can exchange emails on Monday that would be good. If you can't that is understandable

Either way, things always work themselves out.

Path

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Thanks for your quick return Path,

Timing is important eh ..... hmm ....

Where do you live - are you close enough to Kingston, Ontario, Canada so I can phone you?

hawk

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

I'm in the toronto area.. You can call collect, but how can I give you my #?

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

I will give you a number through an Email hold on.

Oh!!

Once you get my Email - please make a post on this thread confirming and please DO NOT Email me back.

hawk

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

I won't return the email..

Bad news is that my email is having trouble this a.m. But please send it anyway, and I will try to contact you later on today.. Thanks

Path

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Oh!!! Rats

I just Emailed you and told you to phone my friend at 8:30am this a.m.

Anyway, when you get the Email - call the phone number and I will take it from there.

Thanks

hawk

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Okay no problem.. I have to leave for work and the stupid email account is temporarily out of order. It will hopefully be up and running later... Thanks for your interest.

Later,

Path

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit