I'm officially INACTIVE....Cheers!!!!

by Gojira_101 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

WHOO HOO!!! Well done hunny. I'm right there behind ya!

• irondork
    irondork

It's good to be inactive.

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

congrats! Expect a visit from the CO when he is in town

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

That would be a great tat! And thanks for sharing that bit of your story. It's so simple, but for someone who would never believe that the WT would lie its gold. Even if it didn't happen right away, it's an awfully big seed to plant, very easily.

jst for fun you should turn in one hour, and start the process all over again. You will really screw with their statistics.

I like this idea! Ballsy though. A report with a zero on it drags down the cong average. One big reason why if you show no interest in reactivating and aren't causing any trouble, the elduhs will often just drop it. That way they don't get reamed by the CO when he comes around.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Congratulations!

• whathappened
    whathappened

I have been inactive for about 2 1/2 yrs now and can tell you the wonderful feelings do not fade. No guilt feelings about not going to meetings and field service is wonderful. When you realize that god isn't going to destroy you because you don't belong to a false religion, it is very freeing.

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Well I got the tattoo.

Here is the link for the picture, http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/250640/1/My-act-of-REBELLION

Gojira

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

This is such a fun thread. Inactivity is a great state of mind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit