I'm officially INACTIVE....Cheers!!!!

by Gojira_101 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Well I'm sorry I've been absent, it's been a rough few weeks and still having to work....I ended up having a nice happy surprise by having the day off, so I'm finally going to get caught up on things.

April 1st was my 6 months of not reporting service time and I am officially inactive now. I think my hubby and I are going to celebrate! I think I'm going to get a tattoo to celebrate and as my final act of rebellion against WTBT$

Since my hubby is playing hookie from school today he said he will finally post on here today....

How am I feeling about being inactive???? I feel Freakin' awesome!!!!!!

G

• Messerschmitt
    Messerschmitt

Awesome!! Glad to hear you and your husband are enjoying your freedom. What tattoo design are you looking to get?

• Ding
    Ding

Congratulations!

• Slavenomore
    Slavenomore

Your inactivity will be rewarded! Now enjoy your liberation celebration!

Slavenomore

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

You Go Gojira

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

HAPPY OFFICIALLY INACTIVE DAY!!!

We want to thank the friend that had the courage to speak up and talk to us. It's also great that all 4 of us came out together! That feels even better. Even tho the rest of the family is still in and shunning us. At least we have each other and all of you.

Group hug!

• cantcontroll
    cantcontroll

I so understand wanting the tattoo, to show that you can finally do whatever you want. I have only been out a week and I'm already planning mine! To bad I didn't have a camera to take a picture of my husbands face when I told him. Instead he sent me to a rate R move and bought me a windchime. I'm still trying to decide what I want.

Enjoy your day!

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Welcome cantcontroll! One week out and the rest of your life ahead of you.....What tatt are you thinking of getting?

This is the design I want!!!!!

imagesCAMOLBD4

I'm thinking I want it on my shoulder. I can show it off still, but can cover it when I have to be the professional :)

Next week Friday a friend of mine is going to the tatt place to finish her half sleeve tatt, and she told me to go with her so I can have a consult with the tatt artist. I'm going to do it!!!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

That is lovely Goj ! I think tasteful Tatts on girls are just so sexy, and yet feminine. (Listen guys, I said tatts not.......)

Congrats on your "Inactive" status, we went inactive a good few months before we finally walked away for good.

I think it helps, we weren't recipients of a "Shepherding" call ever, and we both still have "inactve" status, I guess by now too our record cards will be about to be destroyed, its been well over 5 years now, I think they may keep them for six ?

Once the Cards have gone there is not even the danger of a C.O riffling through the cards and asking the Elders to chase us.

Good luck to you both, enjoy every day of your freedom from now on !

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Congratuations on your freedom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit