Our family wishes to extend our sympathies to Gregg [Greybeard from JWStruggle]...

by Newly Enlightened 54 Replies latest jw friends

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Gregg, I am so sorry for the pain you have been in this past while. I am glad you have an old friend like Ray Publisher, for support.

The Funeral for your ex-wife is probably over. Stay sober. Don't go off the wagon now. You are doing so well. All roads have bumps, and twists and turns. Take care of your health. Take care of your heart. Take walks on the beach, climb the hills, sing your songs. Your children will need you when they wake up to TTATT. Don't fall apart! Do not loose hope!

There is life still out there for you Gregg. When you fall in love, like all of us, you hope it will be forever. What if the 3rd one is the "Charm"? The 3rd one won't be a JW, I think we all know that. lol You have lots of good women out there to choose from. You just have to get out there and meet them. You didn't expect to be 50 years old, in this "system". But you are. Rejoice in it. You really have much to be thankful for. Have a rest, get your exercise, refocus. It's a new day.

Hugs to You and to All of us that have lost family members in death and to this Cult, and find themselves feeling adrift, with not many Friends.

(((((((((((((((((((((Hugs to you Gregg...and to All of us...)))))))))))))))))))))))

Just Lois

• rubadubdub
    rubadubdub

Gregg,

May you be at peace,

May your heart remain open,

May you know the beauty of your own true nature,

And may you be a source of healing for others.

--Buddhist prayer

Take good care of yourself and your children! Don't give up!

• Scott77
    Scott77

H Gregg,

Sorry for the loss of the ex-wife. Hope you get better soon. Please, be strong and knowing we are here for you as one of our own.

Scott77

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

My heart goes out to you during this difficult time...I read your story on jwstruggle and I hope you stay strong for your children.

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

Thanks everyone for your kindness. Let me make something clear... I am ok, this is not about me or "my loss" even though I am very sad over the loss of my first wife and mother of my children, Robin. My heart goes out to her, my boys and her family. I was married to her for 12 years. My wife Martha (married 19 years) is still alive although we are unfortunately separated at this time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit