If this is true then expect the GB to get even crazier!!!!

by DATA-DOG 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
  • Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Bloody Nora! We may find that reportin annointed numbers ceases, prettty damn quick.

• metatron
    metatron

Is this group real? Has anyone ever heard of them?

metatron

• cofty
    cofty

March 27, 2013 - From Mexico

Hey my Brothers, we did it! All 168 of us partook at a local Kingdom Hall. We overflowed the building but we did it and we were not leaving until we were served.

March 27, 2013 - From Nevada, USA

Well, well, well. How about 345 and one Circuit Overseer! That’s right dear friends, it was amazing. Three bottles of wine used up. It was the best ever. We stayed at the Kingdom Hall til 10:30 sharing stories of faith and our plans for the future. Oh yes friends, we are preparing for next year. We love you friends.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

It might be done at Kingdom Halls of Christian Jehovah's Witnesses and they do not have anything to do with the Watchtower Society.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

LOL at the 345 in Nevada! Calling bullshit on that one. Three bottles of wine? What was Jesus there filling up the bottles like the loaves and fishes back in the day.

And I sure wouldn't be drinking out of that cup after the last 50 people before me put their lips on it!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Finally, a religion that rick fearon can lead. Has he been notified?

S

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

With internet access groups of Watchtower resistance are forming in pockets with all kinds of different flavors centering on the many different problems with their teachings.

I see schisms forming and the wall cracking in the Watch tower. More fighting for power over peoples lives.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Wow, how 'bout that! Good for them!

• metatron
    metatron

Can we get any confirmation on this movement/trend? Other than the general reported increase in partakers?

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit