Were You A Sneaky Jehovah's Witness?

by minimus 22 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

You know, the type that looked like a model Witness but at home you were not the best example o your family?

Or maybe you accepted from the Faithful Slave that oral sex was bad, but you did it secretly---same with masturbation.

Or perhaps you put in some wonderful hours and placements on that report slip, knowing you might have exaggerated just a bit.

So, were you one who practiced what you preached?

• designs
    designs

Well back in the 60s before smoking was a DFing offense we use to get together after Service on Saturdays and before a weekly intra congregation Football games at the local Junior High School and smoke a few cigars.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

I preached the end was near and lived that way.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

I was a goody-two-shoes. Until I wasn't. innocent

• minimus
    minimus

I knew some elders that would smoke cigars----but never cigarettes.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I followed the rules as well as i could. After decades of that, i realized they didn't work and apostacy infected me.

S

• minimus
    minimus

Satanus, you have a way with words.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Yes, I was very sneaky. But I always felt bad and ashamed of it. But now the guilt is gone. Now I feel sad for anyone stuck inside with all the guilt the WTBTS puts on them.

Drunk a lot.

Huffed gas 2 times as a teen.

Cussed a lot since I can remember.

Ate 2 pot cookies.

Toward the end, I turned in time I didn't have for service.

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Most of my dub years comprised my teenage years.

I wasn't sneaky -- just a bored, embarrassed, and reluctant braindead dub teenager.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I followed it to the letter in my day to day life and personal conduct, except for going to university and having a brain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit