Where to begin?

by DATA-DOG 24 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

We see people do brave things in the world even when it appears there is no upside in it for them- like that guy in China who stopped a row of tanks in Tianenman Square. Some people have a lofty goal and throw caution to the wind in order to make a moral point. History remembers these people, but not the doormats who played it , safe.

19 year old Mathias Rust from West Germany wanted world peace, he wanted Russia and the USA to stop the cold war, he wanted Germany to be united.. He was impatient with diplomats and decided he had try to do something about it- it was 1987 , over 25 years ago-

"When I look back, I am of two minds about what I did," said Rust,---"I caused myself a lot of problems, but it was my destiny and you have to live your destiny."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/video/2012/may/28/mathias-rust-flight-red-square-video

What is your destiny in regards to WT bondage?

• tiki
    tiki

it seems that the very fact that causing waves causes such angst, sleepless nights and fears, flags should go up that something is very wrong. honesty, accepting responsibility and reality should be fundamental. and those who do not accept that or choose to allow someone else - whether an individual or an entity - make their decisions are simply abdicating their personal responsibility and free moral agency. in some situations it may take strength and guts to stand up for what is right, but in the long run, the ones who are happiest and who embrace freedom will be the ones with inner peace. yes - having family, people you love dearly being locked in a brainless maze is difficult - but you have to do what you have to do sooner or later.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

If you go there with such questions and then say that you cant just ignore them......

they wont DF you, they just ask you to stay away whilst you are feeling like that.

Job done.

• moshe
    moshe

How did this young man change history?- the military and airforce failed to recogize that his small cessna had violated their airspce and failed to find and intercept his plane, which allowed Mathias to fly to Moscow and land in Red Square. These military blunders allowed Mikhail Gorbachev to purge out old guard military officers who opposed his peace overtures to the west- two years later the Berlin wall was down and the cold war was finished and Gorbachev was on his way to the Nobel peace prize.

Who knows what brave JW who stands up to the WT tyranny might bring down the WT walls?

• jgnat
    jgnat

It seems to me you have a strong need to be heard. I don't know if your family and friends are prepared for your insight. It's up to you if you want to prepare them or not. If not declare your findings and let the chips fall where they may.

I'd been taught that the old testament was a story of the cycle of redemption, renewal, golden age, decline, judgement, and redemption again. The WTS short circuited this cycle by declaring Isreal to be unredeemable. Curious considering that Isreal is yet again rising from the ashes.

By declaring final judgement on the rest of the world, they have also laid that same judgement on their own heads, if they were ever found wanting.

They've been found wanting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit