Madness in the pages of the very first Golden Age. The date? Oct 1, 1919

by cedars 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I had friends, originally from WI (him) and NYC (her) who pioneered down south, said the congregations were segregated like the other churches.

• maisha
    maisha

False Religion shows itself for what it is. FALSE.

How a loving god could choose this religion or others whom had similar beliefs is beyond reason.

WHERE are these HIGH STANDARDS?

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

The only way Watchtower writers can praise the value of the Golden Age magazine in publications written decades later is because they didn't researched what it contained...or if they did, they were counting on the fact that these old publications would just disapear with time and be available to very few. Thanks to the information technology nothing can be burried in the past!

Thanks Cedar for bringing these back into the light!

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Yes, evidently Jesus was in a hurry, tired, or drunk when he made his inspection...he looked ALL OVER the earth and choose a pretend judge...and Jesus then then decided to play with him and give pretend "light".

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

That proves they're not spouting God's wisdom if their wisdom doesn't transcend the prejudices of the day.

• whathappened
    whathappened

I have been told that the racism comments in the Watchtower Society's early publications can be excused because almost everyone was racist in those days.

That is no excuse if they were really God's spokesperson, they should have been the forerunners of anti racism.

I was taught that if everybody is doing it, than it must be wrong. We were told that from the platform.

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

Dynamite, DDT, Agent Orange, AIDS, Radiation all must have had a great purpose for the mad Judge. Jesus read this magazine and stamped it "Reject!"

I heard about toxic wastes being burried at the Farm and the Watchtower had to pay to clean it up. Was this true, they destroy the Earth so Jehovah can repair it? These nuts don't care about the Earth, they want it destroyed so Jehovah will be forced to come back and fix the mess they created.

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Wow. "God is not partial"........but evidently Christ and his angels are!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Advertise, Advertise, Advertise! The King and His Kingdom(sell more watchtower and awake subscriptions)!They got a divine backer called Jehovah so get your ass out knocking on doors selling these precious gems to save your's and your neighbor's life.

Clever marketing ploy of a delusional corporation.

• VM44
    VM44

Clayton J. Woodworth was the editor of The Golden Age magazine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit