The NK Problem

by fulltimestudent 10 Replies latest social current

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

The KWP (Korean Workers Party) seems to have found a secret weapon in achieving victory - photoshop.

This pik has been 'picked' to pieces.

The reasons are posted in ATLANTIC magazine; link: http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2013/03/is-this-north-korean-hovercraft-landing-photo-faked/100480/

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

And, here's another two I found. Its supposed to demonstrate a live-fire exercise, but what parts are real and what parts faked?

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Now take a look at this pik. It's captioned - North Korean leader Kim Jong Un (center) looks at the latest combat and technical equipment, made by unit 1501 of the Korean People's Army, during his visit to the unit, on March 24, 2013. (Reuters/KCNA)

What do you think of the "latest" ?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Looks like a pic straight out of the 50's.

what a joke

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

This one is captioned: North Korean soldiers attend military drills in an unknown location in this picture taken March 20, 2013. (Reuters/KCNA). The March 20, 2013 may be the date the pik was photographed. But take a good look at his weapon. One can only conclude that it's seen better days.

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

They are Watchtower piks, arn't they, Mrs Jones ? (grin)

• Lore
    Lore

Fulltime,

To be fair, those logitech ball mice are really freaking comfortable.

My dad bought one like 10 years ago when he was having hand problems.

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

And - you could substitute Nathan Knorr's pik for Kim Jong eun, and the local brothers for the soldiers, all happy in Yahweh's service, at the end of a days' witnessing -

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Reminds me of this picture..........

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

But here is one method the NK could use to make trouble and maybe think they could win.

From Israel Nation News at: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/13044#.UVYqb5P-EwB

QUOTE: Published: Sunday, March 24, 2013 3:03 PMEven a small, relatively crude nuclear device detonated above the Korean peninsula would generate an EMP with field strength well above 10 kV/m, ensuring wholesale destruction of unprotected electronic systems. UNQUOTE

So a NK game-plan could be to explode such a device over South Korea and perhaps one over Japan, and in the ensuing communication black-out send its very large but relatively primitive army rolling into South Korea.

I am not military expert, so I'm totally in the dark as to whether such tactics can work, nor do I know whether US military technology can protect US military communications. But, if the Israeli concept can work, then the the only practical reaction of the USA is a devastating bombing attack on NK and the probable death of millions of NK people.

Not a pleasant choice.

And for NK, its looks like a Jim Jones moment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit