The most boring book in the Bible.

by sleepy 19 Replies latest jw friends

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Snoozecclasties.

Slipnslidemaster:"Every man dies, not every man really lives.
    -William Wallace

Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America

• SYN
    SYN

LOL @ TruthSeeker! You hit the button, baby! Son of a son of a son of a son.... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ...........

ALL OF THEM. The Gospels and some of the books in the New Testament were a little better though, purely because they were written by people who had more than just a tribal God.

I'm sure glad we don't vote anymore like we did before we got the truth. Now we get to complain about everything ALL the politicians do!
    [SYN], UADA - Unseen Apostate Directorate, Africa

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

As a JW my vote would have been Chronicles too.

But now I'm with Farkel, the entire Bible bores me.

Ranchette

• Francois
    Francois

First Hezekiah

And Leviticus

Frank

• DB
    DB

There are certain sections of the bible that I find boring, or at least difficult to read without getting sleepy: The first 9 chapters of 1 Chronicles, the latter part of Leviticus (priests determining cleanness of lepers, etc), the last few chapters of Ezekiel ( the temple vision), the last few chapters of Exodus (the tabernacle specs and construction).

Far be it from me to criticize the bible, but I really do wish that the creation account of Genesis would be longer and more detailed. I have a few unanswered questions about that period in earth's history. :):)

• Xander
    Xander

OMG, I actually had to do a Bible reading on one of those 'begat' lists.

Seriously - 10 or 12 verses of nothing but yadda-begat-yadda, blah-begat-blah, etc.

How do you write a talk about THAT??

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana
  • singsongboi
    singsongboi

most of the minor prophets --

incomprehensible gibberish!!!!!!!

• Ashraven
    Ashraven

Ruth - who gives a shit is what I was thinking every time I had to read it. Can be completely omitted from the bible

• bigboi
    bigboi

Leviticus. Hands down that has to be the most boring piece of literature ever produced.

ONE...

bigboi

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Song of ZZZZZZZZZZZ?

Slipnslidemaster:"I worked very hard and I earned all the attention I'm getting."
    - Anna Kournikova

Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit