They're (Elders) after me!!!!!!!!!

by Gojira_101 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

My hubby and I were living with my parents for awhile after we were married, and last year we finally moved into the city for work. So we were really inactive while living with my folks, so when we came to the city we tried to go to another hall but my health problem still couldn't handle going into our assigned hall. So it was only like a month or two after we moved that we learned TTATT, and we never went back...we had only gone 2 or 3 times before my husband and I said enough! So no one really knew our faces or even our names. So we technically did move away :)

As far as our house phone that is only for our gated community and my parents....My husband and I use our cellphones for everyday use. So unless my parents give the elders our new number, they will not have it :) And I know my parents won't give them our number. One nice thing about living in a gated community, we have to let people in, and that's not going to happen, if by some chance the elders want to come "visit" us.

January was the last time I answered the phone for the elders wanting our time, they tried to come over for a shep visit, but I told them we are too busy. Which wasn't exactly a lie

G

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Just turn on your answering machine. You can get great canned messages on I-tunes and the net..famous actors and comedians. Screen your calls, and get some peace.

• whathappened
    whathappened

Just remember that those mid management cult people don't have any hold on you. You owe them nothing. They are not sent by God. They are just men. No need to fear them or give them respect.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit