Does The Governing Body Have Any Idea Of How Delusional They Look To The Educated World? Is That The Reason They Are So Against Getting A College Education?

by frankiespeakin 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I'm thinking these guys must have a very limited ability of projecting in their own minds of what many of their teaching make them look like to the world of educated people. Granted they only have a hazy outline of how nuty they appear, and so avoid certain topics so as not to apear outragesly foolish and will only speak their nuttiness in the confines of the indoctrinated. I think it can be a given that they have at least "some" idea of how nutty their reasonings sound to others.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

They don't really care about what the rest of humanity thinks or how their stance on education might effect personal individuals,

they care only about their own expressed agenda and that is getting as many people as possible distributing their published goods to the public.

Of course they put their own definition on doing this as preaching the true Gospel of the bible, when its not, its their own

commercialized adulterated Gospel of the WTS. publishing Corporation.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

If so, and I don't doubt you are right, they do realise that they are bull-s*****ng scammers, lying hypocrites in other words.

As I drove to pick up Mrs Phizzy from work today , (not only is she a Princess, sha has a private chauffeur), I listened to a programme on the BBC's radio 4.

It was about religion, called "Beyond belief", and discussed the good news, Evangelicalism etc, and some pretty deep theological concepts, and I thought to myself the average JW would reject what is being said purely on the basis of abysmal ignorance, not on the basis of "knowing the truth".

For instance, one contributor rightly pointed out that the bible has nothing to say about Homosexual relationships.

I guess this would apply to the GB too, like the R&F JW's,they have no concept of modern scholarship on the Bible, and no concept of how the various people of faith have got to where they are today.

To such people as took part in this programme they must appear as a five year old in their mental ability and knowledge of things theological, and yet they are the leaders of 7 million people !

The Blind leading the Blind indeed.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

college = critical thinking....critical thinking + WT =

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Gerrit Losch sounds like he doesn't ever have anybody challenge his nutty ideas and so isn't very aware of his own nutty soundingness to the world in general:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B7DRwti-H4

Anthony Morris thinks JWs are the thinkingest people on the planet, so I'm sure his is only mildly aware of how nutty he sounds to the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmL-U6-KKJ8&NR=1&feature=endscreen

Yes these two fellows seem extremely dense or thick headed and are so totally out of touch with reality it is unbeleivable. Being Corporation CEOs based on delusions of divine appointments can do that to one's reality tunnel.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

They probably do..if the aren't completely insane and delutional! But they doesn't give a sh*t!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Yes... They know how they look. They like it that way. They want to be seperate and different. It is the attitude of the socially inept "Nobody likes us and we don't care!" ...they draw strength from that.

It is a cult !

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

One also has to acknowledge the all encompassing power endeavored within this agenda from the top leaders down to

the lower regions of this organization. The trouble really started back in J. Rutherford days when he personally announced that god had chosen (1919)

specifically the WTS. as his direct channel to all mankind. Which in reality was a self supporting and indulgent marketing ploy created by himself.

The JWs is very much structured around this one individual and his endeavors as the acting President of the organization and

one time leading editorial writer.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Take into account that Gerrit Losch is just reiterating what he learned and read through his own experience

as a JWS. Much of what comes out he GB today is just old doctrines from the past, regurgitating the party line as it were.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit