The one question cult members can never answer

by trujw 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

satanus: ill play fish and take your bait, im not awear of any mistakes he made, are you? do you have verses that show a mistake? did he resurrect the wrong person? or feed the wrong crowd? maybe i am in a cult perphaps his blood is really koolaid and he wants his followers ti drink it lol

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I think it is a good question to pose - considering that the reaction would be that blank stare...followed up with "they have never made mistakes..."

• cofty
    cofty

Or - What have the GB currently got wrong in your opinion?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Good one Cofty, but no active JW dare answer it, maybe if we put it slightly more gently,

"As there have been so many changes in say, the last 100 years in the WT, what are the Top Ten things in those years that the GB have had to change, and what should they change next ?"

• cofty
    cofty

That's a good one. Forcing them to admit to past changes is probably a big enough challenge for them.

• designs
    designs

Cults, religions, always have an excuse ready. Why the delay of Jesus and Armageddon- it gives God the time to chose all the replacements for the 144,000.

• jhine
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

My favourite question is: How would you know if you were under mind control?

• Fernando
    Fernando

I'm with Phizzy on this one!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit