What exactly IS it to be a Jehovah's Witness anyway??

by Terry 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What exactly IS it to be a Jehovah's Witness anyway ?

A propagator of social insanity, some relish in this insanity so much they become Governing Body members

circumventing their own semblance of power over the vast receiving body of the weaker insane ones.

• Terry
    Terry

Last night I was PM-ing on Facebook with an old JW girlfriend from 1969. She is no longer a witness and we are comparing notes.

She was telling me her JW husband said to her the 2nd time they had sex, "I'm only doing this for you."

She said he was such an inhibited and repressed person about intimacy they slept in separate bedrooms.

When she went to the elders about her marital partners they were much more interested in the sordid details of sexual positions, number of times performed, orgasm count, kinky requests, etc. that she was absolutely humiliated by it.

I was thinking to myself, "If we really knew what kind of hidden and secret lives most Jehovah's Witnesses live we might conclude they are all impaired, insane or ignorant."

• Terry
    Terry

Announcing the release of my book: I WEPT BY THE RIVERS OF BABLYON (A PRISONER OF CONSCIENCE IN A TIME OF WAR)

Concerning how a non-religious young man (me) got involved with Jehovah's Witnesses, attended meetings, had the token "Bible" study,

baptism and then--my facing the Draft Board, FBI, prison....

A scathing examination of JW's vs Hitler....

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/m0rtslaw

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Congratulations Terry!!! Looking forward to reading your book. ( Great title!!!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit